what do u think about seeing your baby in your dreams?

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
I keep seeing my babies face in my dreams u think it will actually look like him when he is here

Comments

• Probably not even close! Everytime I dreamt of my 1st baby, she always had teeth, was walking, or was talking. I just could not manage to properly dream of a newborn! But that would be pretty cool if he ended up looking just like he did in your dreams.
  • I don't think so. My dreams are always gender correct tho. My 1st I dreamt he'd have dark curly hair, he has red hair, was curly for a brief min. Lol.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yeah ive been having extra strang dreams lately, I haven't seen my babys face but last night I dreamt that my baby got turned into a little tiny bunny...?? It was SO cute tho lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Well im white and my boyfriend is nica (nicaragua) south american. I always dream of me giving birth to this tan skinned beautiful blue eyed baby with black hair!
  • So my first dream showed that we had twins. My boyfriend had a dream that,we had a blonde hair blue eyed little boy. Last night I had this awful dream about miscarrying. Im kinda freaking out but I keep telling myself its just a dream. Ill be 8 weeks tomorrow. first pregnancy. No spotting or bleeding of any sort. I think I have been reading too many posts on miscarrying on here. Im trying to stay positive. So any thoughts of encouragement ladies? I just keeo telling,myself it was just a dream.
  • That's just you being a mommy and worrying!!!!
  • Thanks lol,that makes,me feel better. Its kinda stupid that I'm so upset avout it. It was just a dream. Like ive always heard.... This guy dreamed he was a millionare. Woke up and be was still broke. (: see just a dream (:
  • edited February 2011
    Goodmorning, This is my first pregnancy as well & I continue to dream I'm driving down a road & I look In my rear view mirror long & behold to see the most beautiful biracial baby smiling back at me. I called his name "Chaun" & he giggled effortlessly. He appeared to be 12months. The cutest thing I've ever seen w/dark hair, brown eyes & the most gorgeous smile I've ever seen. Funny thing, my husband dreamed almost exactly the same dream. I am African American & he is Irish. We plan on naming our son Chaun if wë have a boy. Weird huh?
  • I had a dream last night my baby was like 3 months old and I couldn't remember him being born or anything. I was getting upset because I couldn't remember his name either lol...ps idk what I'm having yet, but hoping for a girl lol
  • I dreamt of my first twice while I was pregnant, and it was right on! Havent been so lucky since.... :o(
  • The night before my ultrasound scan to see which gender I was having, I had a dream that I was telling 2 boys to quit fighting over their happy meals. They were older though. I already have a 4yr old boy and now expecting another. I can already feel my blood pressure rising. Haha
  • I'm having dreams of ex boyfriends.. lol!
  • Last night I dreamt I had a little boy,he looked just like I think he would.I saw me and my husband in his looks. It was wonderful. Then I woke up and was sad I didnt really have my baby :(