almost there!!

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
Omg, i only have a week left until my due date!!!! Soooooooo excited and nervous and happy!!! I'll miss feeling him kick and move!!

Who else is getting close to their due dates?? Anything you'll miss about being fabulously preggo??

Comments

• Im due 2moz :) i cant wait 2 meet him :) im going 2 miss watching my belly wiggle + move on its own + seeing his foot pushing against me wen i make the bath 2 hot :)
  • Omg Your So Lucky Your Almost There !! :D
    I still got 18 more weeks to go :(
  • I got 3 weeks, dont think ill miss a thing lol, this has been the worst pregnancy of the 3
  • Im 30 but only have 7 more weeks
  • I'm got two more weeks to go
  • @bubblebelly awwwww....me too!! he always likes to wake up when mommy goes to take a shower, lol....i think the water sounds like rain on the roof of his little 1 bedroom studio!!

@Jenniiee your time will come soon enough; the time really DOES fly by, and before you know it you'll be on the last week wondering where these past 9 months went....i lost a whole month somewhere, still looking for it....could you let me know if you find it?? I kinda need it back, lol
    @bummy87 wow, really?? hope everything goes better from here on out!!

@YNVTish wow, you're getting there!! the fun part is yet to come....

@MommaGroff what?!?!?! we should've been belly buddies lol

@everyone do you know what you're having??
  • @izander4 ... yeah almost done! It should go extremely fast. I have 2 baby showers coming up and a ton of baby shopping so I'll be killing time off.
  • I've got 5 weeks and 4 days left!! Its coming up soooo fast! This is #2 for me, im just worried I wont be a good enough mom for 2. Im going to miss watching her move in my belly a lot!! And being able to pig out and blaming it on the pregnancy. Lol
  • @YNVTish awwwww....i loved that part too, getting stuff for my little prince ;)

@MommyOfTwoPrincesses i love seeing bub move around; it's kinda freaky but at the same time it's wonderful <3 and i love being able to eat anything that i want....i'm going to breastfeed, so i still kinda get to do that AND lose weight by just feeding him, lol :D
  • @izander4 . . . Thats a great way of thinking '1 bedroom studio' :) although i wouldnt call it little :) i dont no how iv got so big :)
  • Lmao....i've gained more weight than i should've, but the doc isn't worried about it....she says that i have a healthy bub, and that my tummy has a lot of baby in there :)