Dying to tell someone...

Is anyone else dying to tell people they are trying to get pregnant? I'm dying to tell some and dreading to tell others...mainly my best friend because she doesn't want kids for at least 5 years if at all and I don't think she'll be as excited as I hope. Just a lot of mixed emotions I guess. My husband doesn't want to tell anyone incase it takes awhile. We are on our third month trying. At least we can talk about out on here!

Comments

• Well good luck and have fun in the trying process!!! ;)
  • Good luck and def have fun trying!
  • YEs I kno how it feels. Some of my clOse friends kno..but my family doesnt n it sux. They tgink im too young to have my second...:/
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I know when hubby and I tried (for 10 years) we only told my girls. I'm glad we didn't but it would have been nice to have someone to talk to... praying for you!
  • Thank You! I'm just glad we all have this forum!
  • the girls at my work are practically the only ones who know... well besides my hubby's side bc they knew when we had our mc too. but for me i LOVE talking about it with the ladies i work with.... but can't really find it in me to tell many others. i have friends asking about when we're gonna have a baby and i just say "oh we'll see.... when the time is right" or "there's a couple things that need to fall into place first". i guess some of it can be bc we don't want his ex wife giving us crap for it (even though we're married... but she always has something to say) and i don't want to act like i'm excited as i am bc i'm nervous it will take a long time!! ahhh hahaha
  • i am super thankful for pregly when it comes to this... bc then i can get it out in the open and feel ok about it!! :)