Will this pain ever go away

It's been 2 weeks since I talked to my x who is also my bd we had a lot of hard hard times but I still loved him more then anything in this world and now it just feels like I'm missing part of my world and all I do is cry so my question is will this pain in my heart ever go away

Comments

• Ending a relationship is really painful to get over, but you will with time. Keep yourself busy. How are you doing with your pregnancy?
  • @jaime77 pregnancy is going ok its just getting really painful and stress full because I only have 3 weeks left I'm tried all the time and I don't feel good it just feels like nun is going right any more
  • Those last weeks are hard, especially alone! He doesn't even call about the baby?
    This is my first as a single mom too. It's been difficult on many levels. Hang in there hun!
  • I just broke up with mines yesterday cuz I caught him cheating I hurt so bad to tge point I had thoughts of causing harm to them both but it huerta so bad I even thought about not wanting his child
  • Id like to know if the pain gets easier, too. My ex left the day i took a test so i been goin thru the whole pregnancy alone and i also only have a couple weeks left. I loved him so much. For me, it STILL hurts very badly :( i think it will only subside when i have a beautiful baby in my life to fill that gap he left.
  • @jaime77 thats the thing he use to all the time ever day and now its been 2 weeks
  • @zexy4da011 that's how I was feeling for along time now its just a constant pain that won't go away I ghave tried everything nun is working
    @babyboyontheway I hope ur right cause I feel like nun is taking the hurt away right now
  • Babe i know what u mean! And mine hasn't wanted to know anything about the baby since day one :'( i feel so abandoned. We were together 5 yrs and were living together when he walked out.
    Can i ask why did u n ur bd seperate?
  • Where are you both from and why can't men care bout how they hurting us (uncontrollable tears) I want to call him so bad and curse him out I thought bout going to his job omg it's to much to handle and I'm only13wks,5 dys
  • @babyboyontheway we argued a lot about him going to Skool or getting a job he just never wanted to do anything besides hang out with his friends and I didn't want my parents 2 support are baby I'm 18 he is almost 20 and I still live with my parents but 1 nite his phone got cut off and that was it it was over and he hasn't called since its like I got no closer or anything
  • @zexy4da011 from Lakeland Fl and Idok they suck its like they have no feelings they can hurt us and move on but we hurt and cry about it why can't it be the other way around and I want to do that 2 but I know it won't hurt him
  • Do your parents have your back and give emotional support thru all this? What happens if he never steps up? U have to have a plan b and be able to take care everything no matter what, because most likely that's what u will have to do anyway. But having your parents support makes a world of difference.
    When my x left, i was working part time at carls jr and had to move out of our apartment because i couldn't afford it on my own. My bd was pretty much supporting us financially with the bills and just surviving. But i moved out, got a fabulous job in the medical field, and am now living in my own 2 bedroom for me and baby. My ex hasn't contributed one dollar or one diaprr. My nursery is full of baby stuff and iv never been prouder. I want u to be able to feel that sense of accomplishment also. I never got any closure either. I never even got a reason from him for leaving. He literally packed his stuff and left just hours after finding out were pregnant. And then he sued me a month later for $1800. Haven't heard or several him since that day in court. It hurts. Like i said,9 minths later I'm still hurting. I hope the best for u. I hope your babys father is able to show love and support to his child. I'm here for u if u need anything to talk or even or ask questions. I wouldn't wish this experience on my worst enemy.
  • How did you stop yourself from callin him @babyboyontheway
  • I won't lie, it has been very hard to not go down the street to where hes stayin at his parents and confront everyone. But because the courts have been involved I've had to watch my temper because i will literally f*ck him up as soon as i get close enough. What keeps me from doin that is i know he would have me arrested, he's tried before, and i don't have bail money and i don't want to give birth in jail. And as far as callin or txtin him- well when he left i sent plenty of nasty messages and told him how i felt. This douchbag went to his phone carrier and printed out these txts and brougjt them to court, just to be an asshole. He didn't print out the nasty messages he sent back of course, and i didn't know he was that low, so i didn't prepare myself. And now, i know that even if i tried to call or txt, he will just ignore me. He has ignored the calls the whole nine months. I've only tried a couple times to keep him updated with the baby and just very strictly about the pregnancy. I do that to protect myself for when were back in court he can't say i don't let him know anything or whatever. He's never asnwered tho or ever responded. And what makes it harder is i live literally right around the corner from where he works everyday, and im down the street from where h lives with his parents, and he doesn't even know it! I see him go by almost every day! Could u imagine??? I'm so close yet so far. Its a struggle every day
  • @Babyboyontheway no not emotional he did that part and I think that's the part that hurts so much bc I wanted to show my parents that I'm not a total f**k up that I at least I picked somebody to have a baby with that would be there for my son and love him but that isn't going to happen now I haven't even told my mom that we haven't talked in two weeks
  • What are your plans when baby comes? Will u be staying at your parents house?
  • @Babyboyontheway yes I plan to stay at my parents and I start nursing school in November but its just so hard bc he was my best friend
  • I totally understand how u feel. Its losing a love. I was only asking about ur situation because what i think u should do is not say anything or much at all to ur parents about your ex. Its a hurtful situation an u are going to have all on ur hands when that baby comes in a couple weeks. Just bring your child home and focus only on that. It will take ur mind off of everything else. And i don't think your parents will think ur a fuck up because a boy is neglecting his responsibilities. Have just take it one day at a time. I have a feeling he will come around soon enough. Maybe the stress of having a baby any day was just a little much. It usually is for the males, even when they r married! Its a scary situation for everyone. Woman are just stronger and handle it better. I think u should enjoy the last weeks of ur pregnancy because before u know it everyone is going to be around an u will beg for some peace.
  • @Babyboyontheway thank u so much for helping I know I can do all this I just feel so overwhelmed and confused right now but I will figure out a way to get over this and move on and be happy with my son
  • Excatly! Because these babies are all that matter now. And your son will bring so much joy into your life u won't have any more room in your heart for that pain and hurt that only a douchbag can bring. And your sooo close too! Just focus on the new arrival about to come. Is everything ready for him? Do u have his crib/bassinet together? His clothes put away? Bottles and nipples steriized and ready to use? Is the carseat base put in the car properly? Is ur hospital bag packed? That's what u need to be thinkin bout right now :) yay babies!!! Lol
  • @Babyboyontheway lol yes I have everything done I been getting stuff ready since I was 28 weeks .......what are u naming ur son?
  • I'm naming him adrien elijah :) i wanted to start getting ready in the 20's by i knew i was moving so i basically had to pack everything as i bought it like bottles and clothes and all the other stuff, i moved march 30th and Ive unpacked everything and have the babys room pretty much done and everything else is ready now I'm a lil early haha just waiting waiting waiting
    Btw i think i already said lol how much i love the name armani that was one of the names being tossed around when i was picking a name. I think i knew i wanted an a name but one of the other names i really liked was damian
  • Eventually it will I hear ya on that though I'm still hurting from my ex my bd n fiance is wonderful but my ex really broke my heart it does get better n easier but it takes its sweet time.
  • @Babyboyontheway I like urs to and thanxs I had to fight wit my mom everyday about the name she didn't like it but she is getting use to it now
    @mommakk88 thanxs I hope so and I know the time part is the part that sucks
  • I know I hate waiting lol seems like u have to wait for everything!!!!
  • I admire you women who haven't had support from your BD, I honestly do. I start to feel so sorry for myself since mine is in jail that I forget things could be worse. Your babies will be very lucky to have you as mothers.