talk about anything here

edited April 2011 in Just for Fun
Just thought i would make a FRIENDLIER post here to discuss anything since people wanna act a fool and not take jokes @lil_buggie_3 @gatorbob

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @gatorbob lol I seen!!! better a friendly explosion rather than what we was dealing with lol
  • Pickles and Butterscotch pudding. yum
  • hahah now thats just nasty. lol..
  • Is this meant to be a happy post cause I have a few things to bitch about lol
  • @lil_buggie_3 lol...

@kkmommy bitch away! lol

@nov_baby what do you do dip pickles in the pudding???
  • @mama0811.. We was having a good ol time talking on a post and got pushed away... so each of us went and made our own post, So now we have happy post every where! lol
  • Sweet, well first of all, I am 3 days overdue and ready to kill somebody if something doesn't happen soon, contractions are a bitch and I can barely walk, I have given my son an eviction notice and he is not leaving, may have to call the authorities... my friend fears he will be full grown when he comes out, I told her I hope he is cause I'm packing his shit!
    Second I'm a little irritated that I try to comment on posts on here as much as possible, especially the ones that don't have many if any responses but when I am 1 of 2 ppl who answered you and you completely ignore me and have a convo with somebody else, that is flippin rude, maybe my answers were similar and less detailed but it wouldn't hurt to include a "thank you" for me
    Sorry, I'm a very cranky, fat, unhappy pregnant woman and usually wouldn't care about being ignored but today it bugs me
    Thanks for reading my rant, sorry again...
  • @kkmommy omg i bet, 3 days overdue i would be one angry preggo chick too!!! pssshh i was 2 days before my due date with my last and i was about to die lol. SEX SEX SEX SEX and walking... lol
  • Bd will not comply!! I told him I'm about to find someone who will, walking just completely wears me out, I can barely walk as it is, and then I just feel like an ass with even less energy and in more pain, ugh frick my life lol
  • @kkmommy well... yeah... when i said that i didn't really think about you being 3 days overdue... duuuuh.. lol omg my mind is everywhere. I told my man when im almost due hes going to have sex with me all day!!! lol im 23 weeks and a day and im ready so i know you are.
  • Lol yeah well hopefully yours comes early again, my daughter was a week early so I had hoped this little guy would too but he is stubborn I suppose...
  • @kkmommy I was induced because i kept having so many complications.. They made me sooooooooooooo mad, my due date was march 16 2008, i kept going into labor and they kept stopping it. well then ended up inducing me on march 14 and when i had her she had bumps all over her face and i asked what they was from and they said.. Oh we got your due date off by a few weeks she was in there too long... A FEW WEEKS???? i was pissed, I was so miserable i couldnt stand it.
  • Omg I would have been livid, I know that the due date can't be exact but if you were in the safe zone they should have let you have her, that's crap, I will smack someone if that happens to me lol
  • @kkmommy lol trust me i was highly pissed. and i have the same dr this time, I mean the dr was great.. really nice and everything, her nurse... well i could have kicked her and not thought twice about it... but... here i am again, same nurse same dr. Hoping for better luck, if it happens this time im done with them lol.
  • Well good luck, I wish you all the best
  • Man @kkmommy I hope my lil man wont be stubborn like jhis daddy lol I've been 2cm for 2wks now and he's really low and my cervix has thinned big time but still nothing! 2wks left so hope he will come soon and really hope your lil man comes soon I couldn't imagine going over even a day!
  • @mama0811 someone thinks we should just call the dr instead of asking questions on here so we just let the someone know how we really felt... then totally blew off her discussion by talking about food... lol
  • I am venting have to get this off my chest. how can u be 17 yrs old in the tenth grade and can't spell PROVIDE and disrespectful to your elders. don't make no damn sense to me .... now that's off my chest I am 22 wks today and find out what I am having in four days!!! yay :-)
  • @babymaxisontheway I hope your little guy comes soon too, I don't wish this on anyone lol, its horrible... on Wednesday I still hadn't dialated, dr can't even reach to strip my membranes, its ridiculous
  • @blessed1508 feel better? lol So true though... and yaaay 4 days? what do you want to have?
  • Ahh that sucks @kkmommy I hope something gives soon for you.