3 days late... but AF showed up again :(

was hoping and praying i was pregnant.. AF was late didnt want to take a test yet so i waited until today. went downstairs to take the test and there she was like blam in your face.. so of course i cried and went back upstairs to the fiance and got back in bed :(

Comments

• I'm sorry. :-( Hang in there; it took over a year's worth of trying to get pregnant with this little one, and I have had babies before!
  • Am sry. Try to wait to have sex until ur ovulation days. N do it every other day n make sure u have sex on the ovulation day. Get my woman log app on ur phone n have sex on the flower day. Tell ur man to drink coffee before having sex it worked for me
  • Good luck n baby dust
  • It took me and my husband 4 years and last October I was told I couldn't get pregnant and now I'm due in October. Don't give up, God just likes to surprise you sometimes.:-)
  • I'm so sorry. We tried for six years before we finally got here. One thing my doctor told me is stay away from lotions w fragrances and perfumes, eggs don't like it and embryos don't like it for attaching to uterus. That with all the other suggestions like above helped me. Good luck and don't despair.
  • I'm sorry hun! Don't give up ever.
  • when you try again put pillows under your butt so your at an angle and when he goes dont get out of bed for about 5mins. thats what i did and we got pregnant the first we tried!! or maybe my husband has super sperm hmm who knows lol
  • i have all the apps.. we have been trying for almost 6 months now. we do the pilloe thing and we figured out that if we do it right before bed his stuff stays in there all night and comes out in the morning.. weird i know but hey it keeps it in there..

as today has progressed i have noticed that im not bleeding anymore, i had the normal brown stuff that i get at the begining of my period and thats it.. so i dont know if it actually came or not.. im confused on this part.. so i have decided if i still see nothing by tomorrow night im going to take a test or go to the doctors... cause tecnically im still late.. please pray for me and keep your fingers crossed!
  • Hope its bfp for u!! Good luck!
  • Good luck!! Hope you get ur bfp!!! Keep us updated
  • Prayers and fingers crossed! I really want hope to hear good news from you! Maybe you should just test tomorrow am? Then if it's positive you can enjoy your Sunday! Good luck, I'll be looking for an update!
  • ill keep you guys updated. i have been doing a lot of research on the implantation bleeding and stuff so maybe thats what that is and im really praying it is especially after last months m/c.. praying all night tonight for my bfp and no more AF
  • YES!!! Implantation bleeding! For some women it is like a little period! Hoping it is just that too!!! Sleep with happy thoughts and test in the morning :) Let us know!
  • [-O< sounds promising!
  • It'll happen. Don't lose faith maybe it is implantation bleeding. Took me over a year to get pregnant so don't give up...lots of baby dust!
  • @bensmama @kayleigh27 @jellybelly1015

she came back with a vengence... :-((
    im just getting really frustrated.. almost 6 months of trying and we have nothing to show for it.. a m/c last month.. you would think at 21/22 (birthday was in march) that getting pregnant wouldnt be so friggin hard.. i have one friend who has 3 kids without ever trying. one friend who got pregnant the very first time she let her boyfriend cum inside her... and here Tyler and I have been very careful waiting until we are completely ready and its taking so long... i just dont get it we try everything..
  • I know how you feel. six years of trying, an ectopic and miscarriage, we finally got pregnant w twins, but lost one. It will come sweetie, never as soon as we want, but until then, vent all you want, I'll listen :)
  • Totally understand. I had three friends pregnant within weeks of each other! Plus two of my SILs were pregnant as well. I got pregnant last may but had a mc in june which all of them had their baby's or baby showers so it was a hard yr indeed
  • I've been wondering the same thing I am 21 and my husband and I have been trying for 2 years and going on 4 months. I have tried like every preg app for calculating ovulation. Then last month even did opk and still af came and she was mean came five days late and threw in horrible cramps. I am at a loss as what to try now. and I also do the pillow thing.
  • edited May 2011
    @casella, they say after a year you should get tested to make sure no infertility problems. We waited five years to get tested. Wish we had done it years sooner instead of settling for thinking it would come. We have male factor infertility. Would have save a lot of heart ache had we known years sooner. Good luck!
  • Thanks ill try that soon I'm thinking of trying opk one or two more months.
  • @trying4first :( I'm so sorry to hear that. I've been trying since Sept and I feel your frustration. It's so hard because once you're ready to be pregnant, you're ready NOW. Certainly the mc just makes it that much harder. :( I'm waiting to possibly ovulate or get my first AF after my mc. Let me know if you need anything, I'm happy to listen to your vents and frustrations. I really hope May is your month.
  • @casella & @bensmama i was reading an article on justmommies.com and that doctor said sex everyother day or even everyday is best and the week you ovulate two times a day until a day or so after you ovulate. he says his studies show that daily sex for men give fresh sperm. the longer the sperm stays in there the more they deteriorate and are no good for baby making. so we are going to try everyday sex from this week on until the 13th then thats my fertile week so two times a day that week basically until he leaves for basic on May 24th. So I'm PRAYING that this month will be the month because my family was over for dinner tonight and my sister(the one getting married in sept) is saying her and her fiance are going to start trying right after their wedding and i dont want to be following in her footsteps and have a baby right after she does or right before she does.. i want them to be at least 6 months apart.. just so my father and step mother cant keep compairing me to my sister and her fiance.. because im just really tired of that..
  • Yeah, that makes sense to me! You're definitely going to be tired when he leaves! Did I see on a different post you're getting married this week? If so, congrats in advance! Enjoy it, I'm sure it will be great. I don't know how basic works, but will he be home at all during? Praying for this you to get pregnant this month!
  • yes we get married on Friday!!! im excited!! everything is DONE!! lol im just worried about where all my family is going to sleep.. :)
  • I wish we could do that. My husband has a hard time staying hard. If you know what I mean so it is a task to have sex. But we try. I would in a heart beat do it everyday or every other day if it were possible. :-<