Any moms with gauged ears?

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
I'm guessing this is going to be a no but I have questions and need advice lol

Comments

• I do! I'm only a size 2 tho. I just got lazy and never went bigger :D
  • Ok. Just looked it up.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 1 inch. What do you need? :)
  • Lol ys those are pretty small, I'm one inch too. Ok you know how gauges can get that"funky" smell, mine have been getting funkier thru this pregnancy, normal? Lol
  • Mine too. I used to clean them once a week, but now they get gross and crusty after a couple days :( do you have plastic, metal, or horn?
  • I am only on 6 lol the smell grosses me out xD
  • Yeah its normal...your body is trying to fight the foreign objects even harder now with the increase in hormones...I was at 5/8" when I was pregnant with my first
  • Lol ya I take mine out during the shower and dry them but they still get funky. My boyfriend has never known anyone with gauges so he's not loving it lol
  • Mine have been getting it more too. I'm just chalking it up to the change of weather and sweating more. I've been cleaning them with baby wipes and sleeping with them out. That's been helping a bunch. Also using olays face and neck lotion helps.
  • I have metal in right now
  • I've noticed my nose ring is stinkier too. Pukeatronic!
  • I'm going to have to try baby wipes. I can't sleep with mine out they shrink too fast
  • I've been thinking of switching from metal to plastic or horn. I have metal allergies so I wouldn't be surprised if pregnancy is making it worse. Sometimes my gauges hurt really bad.
  • Ya I dont have allergies and they dont bug me but its kinda embarrassing when your bf goes to kiss your neck and nibble your ear and stops in his tracks lol
  • I didn't think anyone would have gauges on here lol
  • I was letting mine grow up, and they got to 5/8ths and then I missed them too bad... went back to 1 inch in less than a week because my ears are super stretchy now.
  • Lol ya mine are staying in. me and my boyfriend are quite the opposite lol
  • Mine are at 7/16" right now, as soon as I give birth I'm going to put my 1/2" in. I've noticed they've been more smelly the whole time I've been pregnant, as well as my septum.
  • I have 00 in right now
  • Ok so its not just me lol my bf is not loving it at all, he's a preppy holster boy, how I ended up with him, not a clue lol
  • I havent put my starters in yet, but soon mine will be :)
  • Oh have fun with the stretching process, word of advice dont skip a size lol
  • @jazzi89 lol i dont plan too, im not big on pain...but when it comes to peircings i do them myself. :)
  • And don't go too fast! Don't want a blow out
  • Lol ya I dont mind pain but man skipping that one size, ouch!
  • If I use anything other than silicone plugs my ears get that funky smell. I clean them daily though. Im currently at 5/8ths was once at 1 1/4. My septum gets stinky too. Yeah no skipping sizes!! I did and my left ear is a mess. But I deal :)
  • @jazi89 why would think there would be no one with plugs lol? Seems like preglys got a few tattooed peirced etc etc mommas on here. I don't have my ears done my mommas always grossed me out hers are strectched but not by choice lol. Although I have noticec since being knocked up my body is acting different towards jewerly. Have to take my ear rings out at night and the do have a lil bit more funk. I also get all rashy with cheap stuff. Mainly necklaces and braclets. The only thing that doesn't bother me is surgical steel and gold.
  • I've got 6s right now.... mine seem to do fine w gem stones or plastic. Good luck!