Facebookkkk?

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
Im having a hard time finding some good moms that I can talk with, i dont have many friends and almost all of them I cant talk to.. heres my facebook if anyone wants to talk on there... http://www.facebook.com/BETTERKNOWASK.WRAY

Comments

• Good luck sweetie! & trust me I know how hard it is to find good friends. I'm 26 & have learned the hard way & learning who I can & can't trust! I'm here if ya need to talk!
  • If you would like ckasprz1183@yahoo.com my name is Charise. I'm on Facebook a lot.
  • thats EXACTLY what ive learned... Ive had friends for years that I thought were my friends and they stab you in your back and never even look back... its alright though..
  • @theycallmekwray im the same i dont have much friends i only have my family, i had my oldest child at 15-16 and lost alot of my friends and any new ones i made didnt have kids so i couldnt go out with them so lost touch with them aswell, :-(
  • I'm the exact same way.....I've learned though that the so called "friends" I thought I had were never really my friends at all.......that's why I love this app meeting new people who go through the same day to day things and can support you......I sent you a friend req on fb my name is jennifer jones
  • You can friend me...I don't have any friends either...just a few close ones...having kids no matter what age you are makes you realize what a real friend is...kala rizzo is my name on fb...friend me
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My email is Caitlinremm5@yahoo.com. anyone can add me :)
  • Nechaboo44@Hotmail.com I'm rodnesha or nesha :) I'm always on Facebook
  • Im on your friends, you can talk to me :D alot of my friends seem to have "forgot" about me cos i cant go out and drink, fakes :) my names louise smith on facebook, add me ladies :)
  • Ugh I am having the same problem. I feel like I am losing all my friends even through They say they are excited no one calls or visits anymore. :( here is my Facebook Samantha.Holland@Hotmail.com Idk if you can search by email or not... but I'd love new friends too. :)
  • anyone who needs a buddy can talk all my friends for the most part are immature kkelseababy@aol.com
  • I feel the same way. Im 18, in a very steady relationship with a man who already has a three yr old. Alot of my friends are into all the partying and stuff but thats just not me anymore. If anyone would like to add me my name on fb is lindsey cook or email lindz_692@hotmail.com..