September Mommies, do you know what you are having? If so what are you naming your baby?

Comments

• Due sept. 12 with a baby boy naming him gavin cruz
  • Due 9/8 with a boy and its my first!! Naming him Memphis... dnt hav a middle name yet.
  • Due sept 23, boy, baby number 3 naming him Hayden Eugene!
  • Having a boy due September 12th. We're divided on names. I like Rahne tho. Its pronounced like rain.
  • Due September 26 with a girl.. Our first. We will name her Maliah Giselle
  • Due September 20th wit a boy!
    Evan Wyatt :)
  • I'm due September 10th with a girl and her name is going to be Kaylee. I'm still undecided on her middle name though
  • Im due sept 20th and im having a babygirl her name is gonna be Daijah Denisse
  • Due Sept 12 having a boy maximo Michael :)
  • Due Sept 12 with our baby girl shelby Isabella! Named after a car and my maiden name lol. If it was a boy it would be Austin Martin. Lol!
  • 9/9 3rd baby....boy...first name BENTLEY
    Middle name ...HELP!!!!!!!!! :-t
  • Mu due date is sept. 10...im having my first but im a mommy of one already. It's a girl! and we're naming her Aurora "Rorie" Marie
  • Due september 18th with my first. Its a girl and her name is sophia marie :)
  • im due sept 14 th
    its a girl
    naming her scarlett aubree
    this is my first and last....lol seriously
  • Due sept. 10th w/our 2nd boy..not sure yet, either dylan scott or nathaniel scott...decisions decisions...

@tootie08 If baby was a girl she would've been Kaylee Lucille (lucille after my great-gram)...I absolutely LOVE that name for a girl, soo pretty! :)
  • Due 9/19. I find out on Friday. Can't wait!
  • Due 9/1 with my first .
    With A Baby girl .
    -Priscilla Marie
  • Due sept. 15th with our first.

Its a boy and we don't know what the heck to name him, & don't like any names we've come across :(
  • I'm due September 14th with my first...a baby girl, Payeton Elise
  • I'm due Sept. 30th with our first child.....a girl. I think we've settled on the name Sophia.....no middle name yet.
  • edited May 2011
    :-D
  • Due sept 11 with our first, a boy, middle name is definately daniel. Not sure about the first maybe Ollyver or Dylan
  • Due Sept 1 with our first son. Zachary Martin.
  • I'm due September 3rd with my first a girl Tiannah
  • edited May 2011
    I'm due Sep 16 the dr said the baby could come Sep 13 he is big for his age lol! I'm having a boy and this is my first and I'm naming him Grantley Shawn : ) <3 I can't wait till he's born!!!!
  • Due sept 5th on labor day, lol. Having a boy and really like the name Ethan Hunter Roy
  • Aw I like shawn
  • a boy here! his names gona be either Alex or Andrew?
  • Due Sept 10 w/ our first & it's a boy. We're naming him Colton Roy!
  • I'm due 9/11 and if its a girl azarah boy riley or landon