how did you know?

what were your first symptoms and when did you "know" you were pregnant? even if you didn't have a positive test yet!

Comments

• My breast got super big...and I was feeling. Sick...also my missed period
  • I didn't have symptoms..but after a few weeks of missed period, my bf encouraged me to take a test
  • My bf noticed all my symptoms before I did
  • edited February 2011
    Excess gas, cramps, backaches, tenderness in the breast, hands would swell a bit and go down, and I became a litle more irritable than before.
  • I had no clue... I wasn't even expecting it... I always had irregular periods so when it didn't come I didn't bother.... I had tender breast like a week or two before my period was due... Then I always woke up nauseous.. not to mention my emotions were out of wack...
  • I also felt really dizzy all the time....and I would eat more then usual
  • Excessive boughts of crying my eyes out! It was 2 days before my missed. Also I felt like I was fighting off the flu for 2 weeks. My hubby said 'youre pregnant ' I took a test (2 actually lol) both faint positives :D
  • I knew before I missed my period because I got very moody, just snapping for no reason. My breasts had a weird feeling, like they itched on the inside, (can't even explain it really bc it was so weird lol) I had a lot if gas and got nausea here n there
  • I was really bloated, it started 10 days before I was due to start my period & never eased, took test 5 days later & Yup positive result :)
  • I didn't notice anything until my period was late. At about 4-5 days after my missed period my nipples seemed darker and my breasts reallyy hurt. I was still expecting af, because my last period was irregular, I figured everything was just out of wack. I tested a week after my missed period. Four strong, immediate positives.
  • I had a feeling I was pregnant when my boobs became sore, that was my first symptom but then I did have doubts as I felt pre menstrual too but felt this way until about 7 weeks. Am 9w3d now and just feel sick and really tired.
  • I had no idea I was....I started implantation bleeding the time I was supposed to be on my period I ussually have light periods so it seemed normal at first until it never turned over from a brownish color to red like a normal period would. So when my husband said that I was 4 days late and should test I did thinking it would be negative. I always have him read the results and he ussually says you are pregnant just to see my reaction, so when he said you are pregnant I blew him off. It wasn't until he said no you truly are that I looked for myself. We celebrated by going out to eat and to Walmart to buy more test to make sure 4 out of 4 confirmed.