Still wearing my Stilletto's!!!

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
Every time I go to the store to buy some flat comfty pair of shoes I walk out with like 3 pairs of heels. I'm sorry but just cause Im preggo does'nt mean I have to let my Sexy go! Is anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• MY HERO!!! 8-> I hope to be in them on the way to give birth!!! :)
  • I'm still wearing mines. People say that you shouldn't. I say y but as long as I can walk in them I'm a wear them
  • i only wear them on the odd occasion as they make my back REALLY Bad! but still wear them as makes me feel good!! So you go girl! Wear what you are happy in! stuff what everyone else thinks! :D
  • See, I don't understand WHY people say you shouldn't... I get it throws your back slightly out of line, but dangit, I got short legs and a long torso and without them I just look silly. It isn't hurting the baby!
  • LOL, me too! I tell my hubby all the time when Im old and in a wheel chair just make sure my shoes are Fly!!!:)
  • I plan on,wearing mines till my baby comes. Hell, those are all thats in my closet!
  • Go 'head with your bad self! :ar!
  • I normally like to wear my wedges lol! I just look kinda silly in flats. Short legs aargh!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Go on girl!!!! I still wear mine! =)
  • I miss mine