June babies? Hows ur pregnancy going so far!

edited January 2011 in June 2011
Due June 10th...with a baby boy! Just seeing how other moms due in June r doing!

Comments

• Hey Junemommy 2b, I just did a forum.. But I'm doing good. I'm still a little nausea at 16 weeks and 2 days... I have a doc appt Tuesday so hopefully I will get my ultrasound to. Hopefully I'm having a boy to. Well congrats to you girl!!! Im due june 28...
  • @awamommy---Awww! Congrats to u 2! My nausea stopped at about 13wks and now seem to be gaining the weight! Lol. I am exactly 20wks today..1/2 thru! Hope u start feeling better!
  • I am peeing every two hours!
  • Lol..me too! especially @ night! At my ultrasound..baby was beech..he is kicking my bladder non stop!
  • Yeah the,peein every two hours has not kicked in yet but I know its coming I pee every 2 to 3 hours depending on how much I'm drinking... Have you guys stop your caffeine yet? I can't so I try to drink fruit punch are grape soda..
  • Ohhh man..the stopping caffine is hard! Although I dont think there is any way tostop it..god knows I need chcolate!
  • lol junemommy2b.... Your right he knows and most of those soda are caffeine free grape and fruit punch so my husband has told me.... Omg chcolate yes!!
  • Awamommy, are u craving chocolate too?? I cant get enough of it. I cant kick the caffiene, I get really bad headaches if I dont have it. I did find a way to cut back alot. I have a cup(8oz) of coffee and one of the small cans of soda. I do every day and I am just fine, I talked it over with my doctor. she said that it is ok but I still need to cut back more. My sugar levers are geting high
  • Hi our dd is 6/2/11. Did not have a issue with quiting liquid caffine. But sugar is a different story and I did not eat sugar before hand. I don't even really like chocolate. To kill the soda cravings try Izzy soda. No caffine or sugar and they are ummmy. Costco has a 12 pack for 10$, best price I have found.
  • I am due sometime between 16th to 22nd of june with my fourth child. This one is the hardest of them all. Still sick every day. Lost ten pounds, and not showing a bit. Feel lots of movement, dr says baby is great. Nobody believes me when i tell them im preggers, and that is a bummer.
  • Im a first time mom. With sooooo many questions. Im pretty young that's why. Ha but my due date is 6/29/11 im a little scared. But excited.
    ?
  • Hi everyone my due date is june 7,2011 this is my second baby but my husbands and I 4th child total. We are very excited and so are our 3 other children I am 21 weeks now and I can wait for my next appointment to fine out what we are having. I have nine more days til I fine out. Hope you are all doing well.
  • Hello june mommaaas. I really like this app! Im only 17 and 4 months pregnant. Well 16 weeks. I find out what im having on the 28th. me and my boyfriend are soooo excited. He wants a boy. I just want a healthy baby. But I have some concerns tho; my nose bleeds. Every morning when I blow it. Should I be concerned? And sex.. my boyfriend wants to all the time. But im scared I could miscarry or hurt myself or the baby.
    Hellpp??
  • Due 6/18...talk about a cool wedding anniversary gift which is 6/6. I drink sprite Cuz I would put d.p. in an IV if I could but cut caffeine cold Turkey. If sprite is boring mix it with 100& dark fruit juices
  • Yeah..my hubby and I actually kinda cheated on our babys sex early! I had an ovarian cyst..that hurt really bad..and they had to ck the baby out and make surehe was fine. How do u guys like the name Nolyn John?
  • Great baby kicking a lot ! And we find out the sex on the 20th of this month . Can't wait! And I like the name my son has a unique name also . Nolyn is what i think.to be unique . Very nice.
  • @junemomma1--my dr told me that ur blood flow increases in ur 2nd trimester tremendously..which also causes some rosey red cheeks. I am sure ur nose bleeds r from that..but I am no dr! Lol....
  • @bmarin--same situation with me! I am due june 10 and my wed anniversary is june 12! Congrats by the way! Also for u girls who havent gained much weight...count ur blessings! This is my 3rd and def gaining more now than with the others! Up to 11lbs gained...!!! Grrr!
  • @june_mommy_2_b I think that u picked a great name. If I have a girl, she will be named joyden elizabeth. Still trying to pick a boy name
  • Well thanks junemommy2b(: it sucks cause it happens every morning! I actually got a huge scare today tho. I ended up going to the hospital and just got back like an hour ago. I was driving and had a vertigo incident. or so that's what the doctor at the ER told me. I had one last night also but I was laying down and didn't think anything of it. I hope my baby's okay tho. Im making a dr appointment on Monday. It scared me so much because I was driving today when it happened.
  • Due june 14th with a boy...gaining more weight than expected :( I can't wait though..this is my first
  • I am due on 1/6/11 & still feeling sick!! I have been in hospital 7 times with hyperemisis and lost two stone in weight, this is my 2nd pregnancy, baby is currently breech but lots of time to change. This will def be my last pregnancy I couldnt do it again!!
  • Im due June 28. This is my 3rd.pregnacy aftr 10yrs. Its been a tough one!! Im actually on medical leave for 2wks... I bleed once already and scare for it to happen again!!!I went to Sams yesterdat, we had to come hm, my.lower back hurts soo much and light cramping. Is that normal? It will definitely be my last one...
  • Hello everybody I'm glad we are all doing ok.@betty we have the same due date.. Due you feel any movement yet? Are moms who are due at the end of June? But other then the movement question im doing good have an appt tuesday. So ill let you know how it gose.
  • I'm 18 weeks along with my first child. We just found out that we are having a little girl. I have been very fortunate, no sickness at all.
  • Hi our dd is 6/2/11. I have been getting noise bleeds the whole time dr said im fine and baby is great. 4 days til our next ultra sound
  • @junemomma1--that is scary! I hope everything goes well at ur dr appt tom! Good luck!
    @heather1115--same prob with me! I have been gaining..what seems like..a lot of weight. But its all right in my belly..so I guess thats good
  • I am due june 6. This is my first so I'm filled with all these emotions of excitement and nervousness...ultrasound in 2 days to find out what I'm having.
  • @1sttimemommi--congrats on ur first! I an on my 3rd but its just as exciting as the first! Keep us posted on what ur having! Good luck!
  • I am due june 11 with my first baby and its a boy im so anxious! Ive picked a name, Adrien Elijah, and bought a TON of clothes