bday today and baby Monday.....

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
So im laying here trying to sleep but I can't stop thinking how it's my b'day and when max gets here monday it will be the best bday gift ever! Im so nervous though. Any ladies that have been induced how long where you in labor for? And any tips on how not to freak myself out now that o know its coming lol

Comments

• Oh and multi grain ranch pringles are sooo good lol just thought id throw that in
  • I was induced with my first at 8 am on a Monday and had my little girl on the Wednesday at 6am good luck x x
  • @babymaxisontheway So it's your birthday today?? Happy Birthday!! That's awesome that he will be here so soon, congrats!
  • @cheryl74 wow that's a really long time. I go in at 4am. Im hoping ill be like my mom and grandma they were both induced and went quick.
    @misskristin yes its my bday and ty im really am blessed with the best gift wish it would have been before mothers day too that would have been awesome! Lol
  • @babymaxisontheway Maybe he will make a Mother's day appearance?? That would be so exciting and what an amazing gift! I was induced with my son, started pitocin at 9am and he was born shortly before 10pm. Are you dilated or effaced at all?
  • Happy bday
  • @misskristin im 2cm and she said pretty thin so maybe that will help and max id really low already im due on the 15 but since I have g diabetes she said I could ne induced so I was not going to turn it down
  • I was induced 8pm Mon, ended up having c-section wed and Leo arrived at 8.11am