Anyone due in the next couple weeks?

2»

Comments

• I have 6wks3days left..it feels sooo slow....
  • Im 4wks left but im cramping all this week and feeling weird my mom says that is getting closer so tomorrow i have an app with doc let see what he says hope he induce me want to see my doll
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 2.5 weeks uness u got a plan to get her out shees mesuring 3weeks bigger :o
  • My due date is May15th, and I cant go past cause of medical reasons. Since my baby is already around 9 lbs they want to induse at 39 weeks which is mothers day. The problem is, we dont want pitocin and my cervix has been to high to reach to strip or break. So I have an appt Friday to see where to go from here! Hopefully Sunday!!!
  • 12 days left!!! Hope it'll be less...
  • Omg u ladies got me terrified...im due the 26th. At my appt last week I measured 32 weeks then this week im at 38 so dr asked how big my son was n I said 8 11 but he was early dr checked me n my cervix is still pretty far back?? Said im dialatted but he cant tell how much. He said if I am more at next appt hell induce a week early to avoid a c section. Does that mean I am have a big baby?? Its been 7 1/2 years im freakin out now
  • @adfennell83 sounds like it. I would get induced just to be on the safe side too. But that's just me! :)you'll be fine! :)))
  • I got two 1/2!!!
  • 2weeks exactly! I have a scheduled c-section for the 19th....I wish it was like tomorrow!
  • I'm due in 4 weeks but everyone is saying I won't make it... they all predict I'm gonna go into labor right after my baby shower which would be 2weeks before my due date...
    I'm on bedrest, and 2cm dilated, he's just over 6lbs already had to go in to stop contractions.. so idk what do you think?

Call me crazy but I want to have him on my due date :)
  • May 31st....so it could be as early as 2 weeks from now!!!
  • 3 weeks 1 day can't walk now tho the pressure on pelvic area is unreal .... having tints of blood too
  • @blissmarie23 me too and i am terrified.
  • Im due In 18 days on the 23rd I just hope I dont go over
  • I am due in.6 week june 20
  • Im due june 7th in four weeks but my d(c said hes probably coming in 2 !! So ready to be able to walk and sleep without pain haha
  • edited May 2011
    @littlemisscvl I've been having alot of pelvic pressure too even laying on my left side. No real contractions though...maybe it will be soon!!
    @maggie I'm excited and ready to go all natural again!!