i told my mom i was pgnt.....AGAIN!!!

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
She freaked!!! she couldn't believe I'm already pgnt (my son jake is 7 wks)

Yup. I dnt live with her but I mean she is still my mom n I care about what she thinks

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Si @iibett estoy para enero
  • @iibett si muchas gracias pero nombre si me amense! Lol bueno es mi culpa pero definitivamente quiero a mi bebe. Pero k verguenza lol por k estoy embarazada otra vez por no espararme para estar con mi esposo
  • @iibett lol muchas gracias oye y tu ya cuanto tienes?
  • My son just turned 8 months and in totally freaked out about telling my parents. They didn't even want me to have the first and begged me to get an abortion and said they would pay no matter how much it would cost! How far along are you? When are you due! And congratulations!
  • @baby2dec14yayy I am barely 1 month and I am due in the beggining of january and thank yu congrats too how far along are u

@iibett apenas? Ya pense k tenias unas veinte y pico es una nińa verdad? Y yo apenas tengo un mes
  • edited May 2011
    Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! Already!!!??? Sooo soon! Well at close in age :) i shoulda did it like you! What did the chinese (lunar ) calendar say you were having?? And of course...!! congratulations!! :D
  • Yup @Beatrice1436 :( and I dnt know I haven't tried it. I dnt believe that's true lol and thank you I heard the one from cvs works though the gender thing
  • Hmmmm...just try ! But if u do you have to make sure u do lunar age..( like 1 or 2 yrs then your age) mine said boy the girl w/ lunar age..
  • @Beatrice1436 do u happen to know the one I'm talking about from cvs these ladies were talking about it here I think it was called the gender...something? But everyone said it was correct!!! I think that is so cool
  • Yea...its like $30 or something ...i wanted to try that but im cheap and didn't wanna spend money ..booo
  • @Beatrice1436 lol they say at 10 wks u can take it I'm going to take it soon :) I hope its a girl!!!
  • Yay!! Fingers crossed :)
  • It's the intelligender and its 39.99 at cvs
  • @newmomntx thanks did u takeit? If so, did it work for you?

@Beatrice1436 thanks gurly
  • I haven't taken it but may try it in the next couple of days since my doc is being a biotch and not doing my full anatomy scan until 22 weeks.:-(
  • I took intelligender and it said I was having a boy which is what I thought but I'm having a girl. :D I read awesome reviews so I bought it and it was so much fun waiting for results that I didn't care that it ended up being false. Lol congratulations again!!! I'm so happy for you. Also, I got mine from target for $30 :)
  • I took intellagender. It was right. I'm having a girl. I have heard it gives out false boy results more offten than false girl results. It is what it is..just for fun. :)
  • Wow cnt blame her tho love close babies but 7w ur a strong momma shoot I would have called jus so I can have someone to freak out wit LOL that is jus amazing really.
  • I wish I could find out if I'm having a girl. But I don't have 30 bucks for something that could be wrong. I'm almost 6 weeks. I still have forever to findout.
  • Wow!! How soon after your son was born did you have sex? I thought you had to wait 6 weeks? Anyway that's crazy! But everything happens for a reason! :)
  • Wow congrats. How old is your baby gonna be when you give birth? Im like a total dummy with numbers lol awww but atleast they are gonna be super close thats a good thing:)
  • Wow. I guess congratulations. Lol thats nuts. At least your kids are do close in age. At least you know your fertile. :D
  • I'm due December :)
  • You're gonna be preggo for like 18 months straight! Lol. It's pretty neat that they'll be close in age though!
  • You're handling this so well Congrats. I would be so scared and stressed.

Are you going to tie your tubes or do some form of birth control after this one if its a girl??
  • @newmomntx that sucks girl I'm sticking to my doc again she gave me an u/s evrytime I went
    @BabyConingSoon143 awww well atleast ur getting a girl. Which is what I wanted n want
    @MrsForesee aww congrats
    @jtmoon actually I am! Freaking out bad but hey just like I knew what I was doing I logve being a pgnt and now being a mother...I should have waited though but its ok ;)
    @pooh22 :)
    @starxoxo9 well I waited 13days only (I know it sounds bad but my man was really impatient and my hormones were way out of control.)
    And yeah u are supposed to but I stop bleeding so we did it..it just took one time can u believe it?
    @9_2011 lol I know they r so impatient and thanks
    @Mommy2BeAgain 9months and a half?
    @KrazymomofAdrian yea well it was a suprise I got pgnt the first tine bc after I had the misscarriage it took over a yr to conceive again
    @Singlemomofsoontobe3 no I'm not tying my tubes I'm only 18 lol bu deff will use birthcontrol lol
    @baby2dec14yayy aww u dnt know the sex yet right