i fucked up!!! :(

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
I tried to bust the boil that's on my ass and now it might b infected :(((( and I could infect the baby damnnnnnn I'm gettin tired of being fucking pregnant somebody HELP ME!!!!:(

Comments

• Definitely go to your doctor hun!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • it already was an infection so dont fret, just go see dr, u n bub b ok, dw
  • I told you dont try to pop it.. Lordy girl :0 go to your dr or er. I agree with @Almost4
  • I know but everybody was saying bust it than put a warm rag on it now!!! Its very big and swollen!!! :( goshhhh I should had went to the ER yesterday!!!
  • Sounds like something I would do lol I'm such a picker its so gross lol
  • My son had one on inner thigh and it popped ob its own cause of his diaper rubbing it. It was like a huge pimple thing than looked like huge home afterwards...really gross
  • @mommy2be24 ..Go to ur doctor I literally just came back from my appt with the same probably only on my inner thigh and she popped it for me and put me on 2 kinds of medicines and she informed me to take all the medicine and use the cream bc I'm so close to my due date and if its not healed by then they won't give me my epidural
  • I'm here: (....never again this shit is real lol..I barely can walk...I'm holding one cheeck....lol thanks ladies...:)