Daycare pricing

edited May 2011 in Just for Fun
I'm just curious. How much is day care for where you guys are from!? I work in a daycare and it's $180 for a full time infant. I'm in MN

Comments

• It's $800 a month for a infant for where my son goes.I'm in south Florida.
  • I'm in wv and its between 125-150 a week
  • edited May 2011
    I'm in Louisiana and its between $130-150 weekly. I want to do a private school/daycare for him and its $180 weekly and my son is 2.
  • Goodness. It's so expensive. I might have to strap Blueberry to my back and bring him with me. Crap! :O
  • I used to work at a school I Kansas and they charged 1350$ a month for infant. Their prices went up. Every fall too. Now we live in Pennsylvania and the place we're gonna take our baby to is a about 1000$ a month.
  • @musicmomma - Hell! I'll watch your kid for $1,350!
  • I'm in IL and when I use to work I paid 400 a wk for 2 kids till I got assistance than paid 100 a wk
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • NC...1300/month
  • Clearly I'm in the wrong line of work. I'ma get me some kids to watch asap!!!
  • 500 in AL
  • @blueberrysmom the TEACHERS don't see that money. The OWNERS do. Trust me, when I worked at a daycare we got Jack sh*t. Then I nannied. That can be SOME GREAT money, but still not amazing. :-<
  • Oh I guess I should have said $180 a week.thats crazy 1350 a month shit!
  • @musicmomma u sure is right about that!! Daycare teachers dont get nada.. Im one of em
  • $200wk for infant, $150wk over 2yrs old in MD. This is why im a stay at home mom!!
  • I have a 2 1/2 yr old little girl. For her day care its 280 and an infant is 360, but I have title 20 and it only costs me 6.00 a week.