*TO MY STALKER..LUPE!*

Comments

• @Babynumber6 is prob her anyway lmao
  • That was a horrible thing for you to say @mommy_of_2 I'm sure that one will come back to bite you in the ass. How immature can you be making a post about a stalker, then admitt you stole her man! I hope she is one here so she can watch you make a total ass out of yourself! I never ever even comment on immature retarded ass posts but you crossed the line! Have fun trying to make friends on here after you just showed your true colors!
  • Lana Jo Cardella Hare... look me up. ;)
  • Omg... I'm outta here. Duces
  • Women who lose their babies don't do anything to cause it! She didn't cause her mc you are going to be a mom showing some type of maturity and empathy is a good idea
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Praying4our3rd lmao bitch i look pregnant cant help my boobs r big n gotta make it denined...so wheres ur bump?? Lmao oh nevermind down the toilet
  • @praying4our3rd I have an incompetent cervix which they didn't catch with my first pregnancy I went into premature labor at 20 weeks they couldn't stop labor and I gave birth to a 1 pound baby girl who was still alive she lived an hour and 47 minutes they said her lungs were like two pieces of paper glued together so trying to get air in the air for her to breath was impossible me and my hubby just had to hold her until she passed away and we had a funeral for her it was the hardest thing I've ever been through not a day goes by I don't miss her she would have been 5 years old jan 31st don't let some ignorant person make comments like that to u goodluck to u sweetie I pray u and ur hubby get ur 3rd godbless
  • @mommy_of_2 Wtf is wrong with you? You are one sick and demented bitch!
  • Get over it hormonal women!!! She didn't steal non of u guys man so why the fuk u care? ??? Get over it.....
  • Defined*
  • Stealing a man? Thief? Anyway people aren't property!! Creamcicle? That is all.
  • You just screwed yourself on pregly shut your mouth! Change your name dumb ass better yet just get the heck off pregly it doesn't need stupid immature people like you! You should be ashamed of yourself
  • @Mommy_of_2 And youre outtaaaa here! Bye! Been nice knowing yo... wait no, not really.
  • Wow, that was uncalled for to say to someone struggling with loss. She is not jealous of u. I hope u and ur husband and his ex figure something out bc from the things u have said I don't have confidence u r mature enough to call someone out like thay. N if ur sick of her stalking u why do u find it nevassary to draw attention to ur self? It seems like u enjoy rubbing ur life in this poor girls face. U need to rethink what ur doing n don't ask me for any advice till u change ur actions n apologize to @praying4our3rd
  • Damn @mommy_of_2 i tried to defend u as best as i can but u kno that last one was dead wrong. Plz jus let it all go ladies
  • Ahahahaha u people r pathetic!! sticking up for her cuz she lost a baby but yet wat she says to me is ok? N shit i dnt take none of ur men so chill the f out!!!!!
  • I'd rathet have ur hubby's ex here then u. Karma is a bitch remember that, ur time will come.
  • U can tell you've never had any miscarriages or there would be no way in hell you could say that to her I pray nothing happens to your baby Not for.your sake but for the babies
  • Smdh mud X(
  • I'm glad I'm not going to get your karmic retribution... sheeshhhhhh.
  • It's funny you came on here to make this post. What are you trying to prove? You made yourself look real bad. LOL. You hurt your husband case & helped hers if she is here. She's probably laughing at you.
  • Wow @mommy_of_ 2 that shows you have NO CLASS. Thinking its cute to laugh at a miscarriage? That's disgusting of you! Don't blame you "bump" on you boobs. But really you showed your TRUE colors & you're just so FLABULOUS! Pathetic so you laugh at dead babies!! Donkey kong.
  • Im surprised you can get a man there is nothing desirable about you or your attitude. You are repulsive
  • Can you say trash??
  • yea im large cuz im prego duh lmao n i gained weight with my last one. OH WELL EVEN IF I WAS 1000 LBS ID STILL BE SMART ENOUGH NOT TO SAY THE DUMB SHIT U DID! N ITS FUNNY PPL SAYIN IM THIS N THAT..I HOPE U ALL HAVE GIRLS THAT R FAT N UGLY LIKE U SAY I AM SO I CAN LAUGH IN UR FACE lmaooooo
This discussion has been closed.