*TO MY STALKER..LUPE!*

Comments

• Mommy_of_2 I think all of u are getting banned...but u did not steak anybodys men so dnt feek bad....if a man is a hore than hisa hore and he Would of left with anybody not jusy u. Dnt listen to this hormonal women calling u names...they obviously have nothing better to do. And I guarantee u they would of said something if someone has stalking them....
  • The funniest part about all your postering about what a great relationship you and your man have compared to him a his ex....he's already cheated in you and you know it and posted about it.Plus YOU brought up the kids
    You have shown your character and I think almost all of us feel like vomiting.
  • @mommy_of_2 yes wat anyone says to u is justified!! Your attitude stinks. So you get mad and attack a miscarriage? Really grow up!!
  • Nah I bet my daughter will be beautiful just like me but kudos to you for adding one more point to your Bad Karma!! :-D
  • GGrwat man you got. He cheatex on you & h
    You're proud!! How. Nice. Your and cheater trashman & you with your horrid life & tude deserve each other.
  • N i did have a m/c sept 28 2010 thank u n i sure as hell never talked shit about kids/babies/moms or pregos thats a fact!
  • Immaturity seems to be top priority with prego ladies. Internet gangsta is not a paid job so grow up n get over it. Point blank so many ppl r wrong on Here but to bash someone you don't know!! Or expect acting stupid to normal morals and purposely hitting below the belt wow so mature from a mom. Parents should b leaders not immature and teaching this behavior.
  • edited May 2011
    Forgive me Jesus.
  • I think all the flabulousness is clogging your brain. Cause you miss thang is far from smart. Smart women don't joke bout miscarriages.
  • hey thats mature :-q be careful. are u currently preg?are yall married...since u said hubby?...if so i would watch her sounds like shes got too much time on her hands.hmmm.
  • He NEVER cheated on me hello i said he EMAILED HER KISSING HER ASS TO GET INFO N PICS OF HIS KIDS. HE SENT MONEY FOR HER TO VISIT SO HE CAN SEE THEM YET NEVER CAME.. THANK U!!!
  • Im done with this garbage of a mom. @kristaf22 @babynumbersix @kgb10 ill talk w you chicks later. Making dinner.
  • I tried to help too I guess no luck so I'm out
  • Yall should really read previous post some ab him cheating her some about how she wants to leave him because hes so boring and one about aborting the baby bc she's doesn't want it
  • I'm interested to see the aftermath of this. But for now I'm off on a hot date with my fiance! Adios muchachas!
  • UM wat i said about his ex was nothing pregnancy related duh. She doesnt want them n is trying to give them to ppl so DUH im gonna fite for my stepkids that i pretty much raised!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Back to work for me later ladies b-(
  • @bwhite55019 n u will see i concider emailing cheating duh. N im not aborting my son..its calling being hormonal. So keep stalking too geeze
  • Going to the gun range, ladies! Be back in a little bit..
  • @praying4our3rd love you too!!!
  • She already explained herself DUH lmao she sounds like my 5 yr old nephew DUH
  • Hmm maybe the adoption thing was wrong but the mc than toilet comment was way worse. I'm a lover not a fighter but mommy_of_2 I think you just said some stuff at the beginning that could of been worded different
  • @Babynumbersix omg ur so cool cuz u got a gun..ehh n im the internet gangster? Wow
  • *tisk tisk* ya all wrong. Every single one of yall. Smh this is stupid shit for real. @prayingforour3rd im sorry but your quick to tell somebody they need to give they kids up Ive read it in a few posts I just never comment. I know it has nothing to do with your m/c but its still wrong she clearly did say she was not trying to get the kids involved but you still went and said what you said. She defended herself very ignorantly but still defended herself. Cut it out girls. No one here knows each other why fight?
  • @mama_kat i know ure busy with your little ones but....this is uncalled for :(
  • edited May 2011
    So I have a gun. I can't shoot you through your friggin computer screen! Sooo... not an internet gangster. Duhhh!
This discussion has been closed.