*TO MY STALKER..LUPE!*

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • angle or not u can see my FLAT stomach and big boobs haha this is effin funny. i was a size 10 wow soooooooooooooo fat i am
  • edited May 2011
    Just kidding... gotcha! ;)
  • All u ladies ganged up on her for no reason and she snaped back and said some not so nice things and all of u are pissed some yall are retarted
  • Does it make u feel good to call her fat? Very immature. Seems like most of u are stooping to the level u claim she was on
  • Umm...its so weird how different your face looks in the before and after prego shots...I mean our faces get bigger but they don't change completely...sorry just doesn't look at all the same or maybe you just had some damn good makeup on the before?
  • @firsttimemommytobe because evryones defending praying4our3rd yet she claimed i dnt have a bumb and im just fat so im proving that nasty thing wrong n i def. have a bumb and a big one, and im putting pics up pf me beofre i got pregnant cuz aparently her n this other bitch swear im hugeeeeee when not prego
  • Lol. I have 34D's now and I'm a 4 and 5'4. This is fun! :)
  • yea i went to cosmo school i know how to do make up...and maybe i look different because one im wearing some and have bangs and the other i dont! wow soooooooo hard to figure that one out
  • I'm a 3 with 34 c's and am 5'6 yay for our bodies
  • @mommy_of_2 don't listen too these sickk ppl. I.understand why you got out of hand just ignore them...your not fat u just got a belly bby bump...like everyone else that's preggo:) I don't.have one yet but hopefully soon I have a big belly. I'm not fat I'm skinny and havee big boobs what does that have anything too do with weight ppl.? Soo immature of BULLIES ON HERE.
  • Im suffocating under the weight of my own tatas no fun :(
  • Not so much the hair as much as the face congrats on cosmo school too I should have known.. you are oh so cool! Duhh my bad
  • Raise your hand if you're a sexy mama!! =;
  • WHERE ARE THE MODS?? THIS HAS GOTTEN WAY OUT OF HAND!!! PEOPLE CAN SAY SOME HORRIBLE/HURTFUL THINGS WHEN THEY ARE UPSET, MAD AND HORMONAL. STOP FEEDING INTO EACH OTHER, IT'S NOT HEALTHY FOR YOU OR YOUR BABIES. GOD DON'T LIKE UGLY!
This discussion has been closed.