*!!!PREGLY CONFESSION!!!*

2»

Comments

• I been telling my dr I get migraines and I get dizzy alot and he said if it gets bad, like really bad, might have to send me to a neurologist... :-( well I think passing out is bad...
  • I am still mad about the dumb b**** who was putting her make up on while driving to work this morning. She was 15mph under the speed limit and weaving into my lane. I had wished she jabbed her eye out with her eyeliner.

I know it sounds bad... I just think if it was important enough for her to jeopardize her safety and everyone else's then she should have gotten her ass out of bed a little earlier to do her makeup before leaving.

Ahhh.. Glad I got that off my chest.
  • Yea passing out is bad
  • @txmoorecat lol I did dat once
  • Im mad cause I have to get up and cook for bd lunch ugh
  • edited May 2011
    @jerseymommy Well ill tell my dr on Tuesday as long as it don't happen again. If it happens before Tuesday it will be hospital for me. I was just at dr this past Tuesday also.. he already wants me back in one week. :-(
  • Im mad that everytime i have an issue with my bd he says its my hormones that r making me go crazy! Like really?
  • @ Steph_due_101611 do u have a history og high blood pressure of something? Ur probably on ur feet to much
  • I wasn't mad til I read this post! Now I feel like I need something to be mad over. Ok here it goes now that you mention work was kinda shitty! I only made 50 bucks and my boss was mia so I was alone. And seriously bussing tables sucks! What kind of waitress have to run the whole damn resturant like that I am a freaking host cashier server busser and dishwasher! I should get triple pay. Wow that did feel a little better oh wait and my husband didn't wait up for me to get home.
  • edited May 2011
    I checked my blood pressure right after it happened and it was normal. I wasn't even standing for an hour. Im used to 8 to 9 hrs on my feet a day. But Wednesday not even an hour. @jerseymommy