this is fucking ridiculous!!!im pissed

I guess since my post doesn't contain drama n bullshit about lupes my post goes unheard of...now this is the first time I've posted sumthn on this site whr I really needed help or advice n I'm bn ignored...but stupid ass posts about dumbass home wreckers n other members making fun of thm gets 100 + sum votes...how ridiculous is tht I'm beyond pissed

Comments

• Hey sorry to hear about ur post being ignored mine has been ignored too but wats up...maybe i can help u with something
  • So if you need advice ask. What's your issue? Advice will be given. Just do t fuel the drama.
  • Mine was excited news about my ultraound, nobody cared. Lol. Oh well.
  • I agree with you 110%! I've posted and get no responds! Its like myspace for pregnant chicks, dramaville here!
  • edited May 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I read yours hun, I hope he just feels that way bc of your belly! He will be sexually attracted again once bby arrives, especially waiting the 6 weeks for sex ;) he did say ur still hot tho.
  • @one5one I think thats why she's mad because she did try and nobody replied to her post =((
  • Same here can i help? Im sorry some people are just rude.. its getting old, I come here for pregly advice and get to see lupe in every other post. But hopefully we can help lol :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thnx for replying ladies...I'm in tears rite now n I hav no clue as to what I shud do...well getting to the point I axd my bf if he was still attracted to me he said yes I thn axd him if he was still sexually attracted to me he said no I axd y he did txt bck so I txtd its bcuz I'm fat rite he said yes...I jus strtd cryn like wat m I suppose to do I'm so hurt
  • Yeah, sometimes I don't have any brilliant answers for any of you that need help. Or I can't relate to certain medical issues.
  • Myspace is dead!! @LolasBabyNum1 anyway
    Men get odd feelings bout sex sometimes when girls are preg. He might not wanna hurt u or baby.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • That's life in general...you're better off asking your dr or a family member...this is more of a social network than a helpful app...there's atleast 3 of these posts bitching about this site everyday...its not going to change...no matter how much you want it to or how much you all complain about it...
  • edited May 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @LolasBabyNum1 I know the feeling. But people get odd over posts sometimes. Like the same post from different people. That's wat search is for.
  • its jus I'm so upset n I hardly post nethng major on here whr I actually need help or advice...jus like everyone else I cum here to snoop around but I hav noone to turn to I hardly hav friends n I wouldn't feel comfortable telling my dad tht my bf doesn't find me sexually attractive
  • And after reading my comment it sounds bitchy but I promise you with everything I have I did not mean it in a bad way I agree with you 187%
  • @beauty0710 this kind of off topic but your baby bump is beautiful...
  • @beauty0710 girl i can see why that would hurt you that's a horrible way to act to your preg gf tell him how you feel and its not only you who got preg. It takes too. He will come around i sware men have worse pms then women. I hope u feel better. Once your baby is here and u hold him/her it will all be worth it :)
  • @one5one Yes I know it's "dead", i'm pretty sure everybody knows. I was using it as an example of the immaturity and similarities of how bad some of the preggos can get.
    And that's true but some ladies are new to the forum. But I do agree some posts can be repetitive and annoying
  • Wow thats pretty ignorant of him to say. He should love u for you...i dont want to say anything negative about him but he should be proud that ur carrying his child not worrying about u being fat that should b the last thing on his mind
  • Yea I only had like 3 or 4 ppl comment on mines today so I know how you feel but try not to let him bother u its not good for u or the baby but he was wrong for sayn that that would hurt me to
  • MySpace is a kiddy drama playground huh. Havnt been on there in a while!
  • @jmask this is a site for advice and help especially for ladies who don't have that family support and family their for them, that's why we have this site so im glad u aked for advice :)
  • @ebbry89 thnk u...@jmask I didn't take ne offense thnks tho...I kno I'm still pretty but Im like I already feel fat n disgusting n I cnt do everything I used to do now my bf doesn't find me sexually attractive...like wtf ur spose to love me unconditionally
  • @beauty0710 try a new look maybe? Cut your hair, fix yourself up nice, get a mani/pedi, maybe it'll help and you'll both like it.
    Or he might just be scared that because he might poke or hurt baby?
  • Yeah I never bothered with myspace, I have younger siblings that get on it.
    I get on facebook or pregly ;;)
    @one5one
  • Sweetheart I can feel you on the feeling fat (I'm almost 32 weeks big big twins), but as for your man: like someone said earlier, many guys are incredibly freaked out by pregnant bodies, especially those who may not have been around them before. I would be equally devastated, but maybe sit and talk to him about WHY he feels so negatively. Either way, don't lose heart, mama, with a beautiful baby bump like that you have nothing to worry about :)
  • Honey I have a question for you? Do you find yourself sexually attractive. Sometimes when we start doubting ourselves others pick up on it. Being upset, angry,and insecure is not sexy. Ignore this negativity think positive. You are beautiful and sexy. Seduce that man!!! BTW your bump is Soooo adorable I wish I looked that good.