talking bout nasty!!!!!!!

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
OMG so this morning I had a steak,egg and cheese muffin from subway this morning talking bout a nasty sandwich....not to mention the cashiers attitude was just as nasty...as the sandwich she made....can u say crying all in subway

Comments

• U should of return it and complain to manager of her attitude w.customers..
  • Yeahh yesterday lady at publix was nasty bc I wanted to get stamps and acted like I was waisting her time or something. Insted my hormones caused me to be her worst costomer & my first docters app. I went out crying. Lol.
  • Oh believe me I wanted to but da bf would not take me back
  • I probably would have went out crying too...
  • How far along are you ladies? My bf thinks I'm crazy when I start crying over food.
  • Well um bout 9 or 10 weeks
  • I cry over weird things too. It usually ends up being a big joke for the family
  • I was really upset bout dat muffin and I love muffins
  • There is nothing worse than craving something...getting your hands on it and having it be disgusting!
  • Yes I so hate it
  • It really is the worst. Especially if it was one if your favorite foods before you got pregnant. Reason enough to cry for me.
  • Lmao yes and I really used to love shrimp now I can't stand the smell of them
  • Lmao yes and I really used to love shrimp now I can't stand the smell of them
  • I went 2yo get some laungerie for valentines na the lady first grabbed me something that looked like a dress 4 a christmas tree n I almost cried I'm 23then I said well wgat about just a nice bra na undies na I'm tiny na she says what r u a 14 or 16 I'm like ahh 10 so shes gets it 4 me na I go try it on n straight away she.says is ut 2 small na I'm like actually a lil big I just felt so shit na then she made comment about my 3 kids being close na me so young na I just payed na left I didnt cry till hubby got home na I justo balled my eyes out na my sister said I couldn't dress sexy cause I was pregnant already emotional days r the worst
  • I'd love some beer battered shrimp right now
  • U can too dress sexxy for v day ur man will love it