idk

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
Idk if this is a bad thing or not... I feel sad stressed sad.. cuz I see how all yal almost or already have everything for ur baby..n I still haven't got nothing. I'm 20 weeks. I stress cuz I'm scared of not having everything wen she's her.. n we'll bd hasn't been helping any since he's out having fun.. :(

Comments

• Take it slowly. Buy a couple things at a time. Are u having a baby shower?

Jus buy the big things first like a crib, stroller, swing, etc. N everything else will come. Im 26 wks n only have my stroller and a lil bit of clothes and bibs
  • girl I am 23 wks and have nothing. everything will come into place don't stress :-)
  • Don't worry hun just start getting things a lil bit at a time...most of the furniture baby wont use for awhile try second hand stores way cheap and really nice just clean the stuff really well and get diapers for sure idk where you live but there should be a place that can help you with things like diapers and stuff try your local churches too gl you will do just fine
  • Yea I plann on having a baby shower in August .. I'm due sept... I just hope I get all I need before she gets her.. didn't think I wuld b stressing over this. But since me n bd left eachother. Its hard with no job n depending on my mom for everything..
  • Thanx girls
  • O dnt worry urself too much! Like i said, get the big stuff. Im sure u will gets lots of things at ur shower. Are u registered?
    And i kno it can be hard but at least u have a great mom to depend on u kno. Until ur able to get urself on ur feet. Dnt beat urself up
  • My childrens grandmother lives to yard sale. She found a bassinet that's in perfect condition for $5!! There's always bargains, now that the weather is nicer. Don't stress too much!!
  • All I have gotten are some clothes and a kick and play. I'm getting most thing from goodwill or places like that, but I'm to scared to get the crib used.
  • Check your local paper for free stuff lots of people advertise free baby stuff and don't be afraid to ask your friends and family I've got friends and family dumping their used baby stuff on me many are happy to get rid of it
  • I'm not registered yet.. but ima go this week coming up... it dnt matter if its used or new.. one of my cuzns had a baby girl not to long ago.. she gots so much clothes.. n my mom n sisters r going crazy since its there first grand daughter n niece..
  • Oh yeah! Family and friends will be happy to give away their things.
    Ur going to go where? U kno u can register online rite? It might save u a trip lol im lazy like that
  • I saw a lot of cute things at target I liked. So ima go ther.. I'm real lazy all I do is stay home eat sleep watch tv.. its so hot I dnt like going outside.. I live in texas... but for this ima go take a tripp to the store..
  • Ughh i cant imagine how hot it is in tx. Im in nyc n i feel its too hot to go out n summer isnt even here. Im doomed for the months to come. so take the trip, i stay in a lot but wen i go out i feel really good. As long as im not too tired wen i come back lol. Plus u might see things in the store that they might not have online
    btw walmart has cribs on its website where they give u a free mattress wen u purchase one
  • Oh really didn't kno that about Walmart ... yea my mom well make that trip with me n I'm pretty sure afterwards ill knock out at home... lol.. dang nyc that's so far..
  • Yea check out the website, they have pretty good deals on cribs. And if u dnt want to pay for shipping u can order it to be sent to ur local store. Btw if i go out to the store and come back home im knocked out lmao i value my sleep too much
    Yes nyc is pretty far frm u. Im sure its not as hot over here but i feel like im dying. Our weather is so unpredictable
  • Ima check it out... ugh the weather here is something else.. sometimes we have one of those weeks we're the weather is hot one day n cold yhe next.. but lately been superr hot. Makes me feel dehydrated
  • Girl u better keep water handy! Have u lived there for a while? Idk if i can handle that weather bcuz i cant even handle a summer here! But lately the weather is hot, cold, rainy, hot n rainy, cold and rainy. It poured for literally like 3 mins today n it was totally sunny. Then it stopped and didnt rain for the rest of the day
  • Dang... yep lived here my whole life...
  • Oh so u can take it better than i can. Im a summer baby n i usually love the sun n heat but since im large and in charge i cant take it
  • im 12 almost 13 weeks and i havnt bought anything yet. ur only half way there! u still have time! if it was a week till u were due that wouldnt b very good. get what u need not stupid stuff like a wipe warmer.... sorry im so against those stupid things! talk about spoiling a kid way to early! but get what u need! if u cant afford a crib right away get a bassinet or pack n play. u dont need super expensive things there is nothing wrong with 2nd hand cribs clothes and other things :)
  • Even though you're halfway,you still have time to go.Don't worry.Now,imagine I'd you only had a week to go and didn't buy anything?
  • Ugh I used to not sweat so much n now ugh its so gross I sweat like a pig.. n this hot weather dnt help...

N thanx girls.. I feel a lot better now
  • Tell me about it! I walked a couple blocks (like 3) to the gas station and back n had so much sweat under my boobs i grossed myself out. My boobs have gotten so huge and sloppy i jus cant take it
  • Really I love my boobs right now.. since ot the first time ther huge.. lol they we're tiny n now they've grown.. but just for now
  • Oh no i have always had boobs that were too big for my frame. Now they r ginormous! I jus want a reduction
  • Hand some over then lol
  • Lmao i wish i could