Hcg level

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
At ER getting second blood draw done to check my hcg levels.. My doctors appointment was cancelled due to bad weather... My hcg level is only 53 I'm bout 4weeks according to this app.

Comments

• That's about the level u should be at 4 wks. Anything 5-427miu/ml is considered 'normal' during that time
  • Thank u soooo much !
  • @kayleigh27 sorry to jump on convo but just wandered if you think mine is wrong...I'm 5 weeks and 5 days and mine are 5600. My hubby thinks its twins.... X
  • That's what I'm concerned about cause at 2 weeks after ovulatation 4 weeks after lmp my hcg was 1960
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @cheryl74 oh no worry girl. From what we have in a book from the clinic I work with 5 wks is between 18-7340 mid/ml but even with.twins sometimes you could have normal hcg levels. But everyone is different with hcg levels at different times and that just because you're. The same far along as some other woman that doest mean u have the same levels
  • @kayleigh27 thank you. He's just hoping lol. We already have 2 girls but its been a very long time since we've done this. Everything seems to worry me this time around. I never felt worried with the girls but I guess its my age lol x x
  • @cheryl74 yeah we were hoping too. I hope everything works out for u and im sure it will
  • @kayleigh27 thank-you hunny. And you 2 x x
  • Cheryl74 I was just telling my bff that i am sooo stressed about everything this time. Its my age (I have a 13, 11 and 9 yr old)....and because I ve had 2 ectopics in the last 5 yrs. Sooo, everything is freakin meout. I think being older and wiser may be a bad thin at times :)