I should have been.....

I should have been 17 weeks and 1 day pregnant right now.... And right now I am crying because for some reason it just hit me that its mothers day and I dont have my baby inside me anymore..... :(

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • im sorry :-( please dont cry
    @lil_buggie_3 is right. good luck when you start trying again..
  • @lil_buggie_3 I know i is, Im trying to stay strong and beleive itll happen soon

@Ittybitty Thank You and Im trying not too. I am also on my 2ww from my first time ttc after. I can test next wednesday, but if i can im going to hold off 2 extra weeks...
  • well good luck and lots of baby dust..
    do you think you will be able to hold off two extra weeks? i waited a week after my missed period but only because i was in denial...
  • In my opinion ur still a mommy. Jus bcuz ur lil one is no longer here does not mean they didnt exist! Dnt beat urself, i think u should still enjoy the day<3
  • @Ittybitty well af isnt due til the 17th-19th lol...but i ovulate the week before or the week of my af so last month af was due the 19th and didnt show til he 25th, and even then it was different...(light bleeding for 2 days, then just spotting for a couple more days) and my bf and i baby danced the 18th to the 24th like 3 or 4 times day...
  • @ExcitedNewMom Thank You :) I know im a mommy, Im a mommy of angels :)
  • Exactly. Ur welcome. Enjoy ur day
  • You are a mommy you just have a little one that watches over you im praying it happens for you soon and baby sticks :)
  • @desertrose Thank You! :) I hope Jordan and Raegan know how much i love them and miss them.
  • thats weird. i got pregnant oct 6th. i had a very short period oct 2nd, it was light and they normally arent that light or short. oh and i got the flu from him the same day. i went to take care of him but didnt expect to get a baby and the flu in return. l0l
    yea so it will probably be better if u waited to test a little bit longer. i hope yall get to do the baby dance very soon.. how does the baby dance go? l0l
  • I think they do sometimes when im missing my boys its like they send me little reminders that they are there...butterflies and ladybugs usually I hope you get a lil gift from them for mothers day :)
  • @Ittybitty Thank You and lol well the baby dance can happen in many different ways :) lol I hope i can wait that long to test :)
  • @desertrose Thank You and I hope you do too! :) When my step brother was in the hospital she stole 2 baby blankets with little feet on them for me(even tho she doesnt know about Jordan)... When i think about my babies i look at them and hug them. :)
  • edited May 2011
    baby dance, lmao!
    your welcome, well let us know..
    i know when i was wanting to be pregnant before i couldnt wait to test, i def couldnt wait that long. he calls this little one a miracle because didnt use protection for a 1 1/2 and nothing ever happened and then she just decided to come out of nowhere when we didnt think it would ever happen.
  • @Ittybitty Aww a surprise baby! :) thats how both of mine were, Jordan was my losing my virginity baby and Raegan was my taking a friends virginity baby...lmao omg i just realized there both connected with virginity....is that bad? Anyway Congrats on your princess :) and her name is adorable!
  • l0l, that is pretty weird and funny at the same time....
    thanks. i let him give me some names and then i picked out of them. he probably would have named her billy jo or something if i would have let him. l0l!
  • @Ittybitty lol I have a cousin named Billy Jo, when she had her first baby she didnt even know she was pregnant! Had her period the entire time, never had any symptoms and never got a belly. We see her 3 days before she had her son and she looked just like she always had....lol anyway back to our topic... lol my bf and i have our 4 main names picked out and 2 back up names picked out and all agreed on! :) yay
  • we have a family friend friend billy jo too.. i was trying to think of a really country name but that was the only one i could think of at the moment. l0l
    i was always afraid of that happening. i have seen the show of the women that dont know they are pregnant. thats some crazy stuff..
    yall are ahead of the game. l0l! i wish we had been .. we had a boy name picked out and then i was having second thoughts about it so then he decided he wanted a jr but i wanted our child to have its own name, so thankfully we are having a girl so we didnt have to argue about that anymore. l0l! he has 3 sons so we only looked at boys names for the longest and then outa nowhere i made him look at girl names. l0l!
  • @Ittybitty Well Congrats on your girl! :) my bf wants a II not a junior so our main names we have picked out are Aidan Ryan Curtis, Dakota Blayne II, Addison Mariska Rayn, and Nouva Kay :) our back up names are Kaidan Lane and Brystol Raegan lol :) I love unique names. I had always watched that show, but never thought id ever know anyone like that, it was crazy!
  • @jdensma Thank You and Sorry for your loss too. Im trying again :) on my 2ww. Good Luck and Sticky Baby Dust for you! :)
    i love all of those names, alllll of them, their all so different. i wanted a unique name too and wasnt giving her a common name.. :) the first name i had picked out for a boy was Zayden Scott.
    i was the same way. but his youngest sons mother didnt know she was pregnant either. she hadnt taken care of her self and was drinking and smoking, she went to the hospital cause she was having back pains and they told her she was pregnant and had to do a emergency c-section...
  • @Ittybitty Thank You :) and Ryleigh isnt that common and i love the way you spell it! I have some friends, Nyssa and Nevin.. i love their names because their very unique. Oh my goodness, I hope the baby was okay!
  • @jdensma Thank You! Sounds like you may get a bfp! :)
  • thanks .. her middle name is Hope. he insisted that she had my middle name so i gave in and im giving her my middle name.. my parents always told me they put hope in my name, hoping i wouldnt turn out like them. lmao .. sometimes i think they are being serious, l0l! :/
    Nevin? that is very different, i can honestly say ive never heard of that before.
    yes, we is a chunkybutt now. he was really small when he was born but he is doing great now.
    well im hope ur feeling a little better and not crying anymore?
  • @Ittybitty No im not crying anymore :) and yes Nevin is a very different name. And he is sooo cute! lol (dont tell my bf lol) I had the biggest crush on him whn i was in high school until my cousin came to town and asked to meet this guy i adored and then she fucked him!!! >.< After sh said he was scruffy looking and weird....Hes not a big talker and hes got the beard, go-t(sp lol) facial hair lol...I was soo pissed and upset.
  • good, im glad to hear that...
    ur secret is safe with me :-$
    well that wasnt very nice of her.. i dont think i would handle that very well.. thank god i dont have any female cousins close to my age. i dont have a very good temper sometimes so it probably wouldnt have turned out good. l0l!