anyone had this pain? what is it?

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone else had a really painful stabbing like pain in the back of their belly button? I am 21 weeks, is it growing pain or where baby is moving? It is really Sharp and painful and feels very strange! X

Comments

• It might be that ur bellybutton is cuming out..
  • i get belly buttton pains. & i really hate it cuz i have a fear of my belly button knot coming untied!!! :/ it makes me wanna cry when it happends. i have no idea what it is or what its from tho. is this your first pregnancy? does your baby move? cuz when mine moves it doesnt hurt.
  • I agree its ur belly button coming to a outie...I remember mine did that with My 1st
  • dnt worry the pain goes away im 24 weeks i dnt get it enymore mine became an outie nd dis is my first
  • Ummm I am sorry did you say my belly button coming out??? What the....! That doesn't sound normal? Oh and thanks for replies btw!
  • @Babymamma18 this is my second pregnancy but first baby x
  • Its normal it just becomes an outie it goes back it after u have da babie
  • They never tell you about this stuff! Lol. Thanks I look forward to seeing it again after all this time! Lol x
  • oh cuz everything different your first time around, then your second time your used to it & stuff. not like i know, but i guess by how i react to things & questions i ask or how i feel people can tell this is my first baby lol
  • How far are you? I am 16 weeks and not looking forward to a new pain or symptom to add to the list lol
  • Yeah I didn't really get opportunity to learn or enjoy anything first time as had problems all time and then mc. So I'm learning too and all new experiences some weird strange and scary! X
  • @Samantha I am coming up 21 weeks. Trust me the list gets longer by the day but totally worth it when she wriggles kicks and moves about! X