so taken back by whats going on!!!! kids having kids SMH*

13»

Comments

• If you've been raped or assaulted then you're not in the category that most people are talking about.
  • Hm I'm 18 I'm still in high school, I graduate in 2 weeks. I've bought everything for my child MYSELF oh yeah & the father, oh I suppose you thought he left? Nope haha. I work, I have my own car, & next month I sign my own lease. Oh yeah & happy mother's day to you too! S/o to all my teen Mom's who doing the damn thing! Love you gurls
  • Often teen ttc because of living situations I.E. wanting to be able to get benefits and leave home life! Again no one has the right to judge period! Different people different situations different lifestyles!
  • Well I'm 15 & 6 months pregnet .
    I was not ttc it was a birthcontrol fail .
    But I knoe I can give my baby girl the life she deserves ! My babydaddy works & gets paid good money & I go to school & going to graduate a year early & we rent a room in my parentss house ,we also help with grocery & etc.
    But at the same time I wish I wasn't having sex this young because it a lot of responsibility but I know I can haddle it(that's what I'm doing) but I will not ever regret my baby! She's my world now & nothing or noone comes before her .

But I would suggest ladies my age to please rethink about trying to conceive so youngg ! It's not easy at all .
  • Im 18 & 18weeks pregnant, have been with my fiancee for nearly 4 years. Never have i even thought about having kids at this age, it happend by accident. I dont understand why someone of high school age would even think about having a baby or trying to conceive, if it was by accident, fair enough but to plan it, i cant understand at all :(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ttc at that age is ridiculous.
  • I agree
  • I usually don't comment on this kind of stuff, but damn I just will never understand teens trying to have babies! Sure, when I was a teen I knew I wanted to be a mom. . . someday while I was in my 20's! That's all I'm going to say on this matter.
  • I started out as a teen mom and wasn't prepared. I wound up having to use help to raise my daughter. I'm sure there are other teens out there who have been able to do a great job without help even, but I'm sure we all had somethingin common - we weren't trying to start families yet, we found up pregnant and had to grow up and take care of our babies, with or without help. And we were all scared at first and had at least some idea that we were about to have a long, difficult road ahead of us. I am not against teen mothers at all - we have what it takes to raise our children, but no one should try to have a baby when they won't be able to take care of it even halfway with someone else. They say it takes a village to raise a child and I agree - but please be sure you're responsible enough to do as much, if not ALL OF IT BY YOURSELF. It's unfair to the child and anyone else you're expecting to take the responsibility to purposefully bring another person in this world if you aren't ready.
  • Im 20 and i feel like Im giving up alot, and being younger I know they would be too. Idealy its best to wait and live your teen years, you have a whiiiile to make babies now just doesnt make sense. Regardless if your ready or not, have your duckies in a row or not, waiting just sets a better ex. and better for you. Sometimes its not an option but thats when you should worry and get your stuff together asap.
  • @fat_bob im 32 weeks .. due july 4th with a baby girl ....
    @excitedforbaby im not depending on my parents at all ... they are jus lettin me stay at home until i can get some things together then im on my own ... and i respect them and thnk them so much for lettin me stay at home .. i would never even think about taking advantage of them or expecting them to care of me and my daughter shes my responsibility and i did this to my self ...