for those who already have children!?

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
what brand of diapers did you like best!?

i like pampers because they are more affordable for a good brand and costco always has great deals for the big boxes!
i love huggies! especially the organic sensitive skin diapers! thats all my son wore as a new born they are a little spendy but i love how they kept him dry and they didnt have a weird smell
:) iv already started to stock up!!!!!

Comments

• I love pampers too :) my youngest isalmost 3 and potty training is s l o w lol but I find as she's older huggies holds a lot more(less leaking/overflowing)
  • I loved huggies with my son, he had a huge bladder and huggies didn't leak. :)
  • Huggies•target brand•costco brand
  • I used huggies and pampers for my first. With my youngest we use luvs. They are just like pampers but cheaper
  • omg I bought a box of pampers cause ppl kept saying about them n I h8 them they stink, n decintegrate from the inside n my 1yo looks like hes 4eva got a poo. theres a kiwi brand I like treasure giggles but seriously modern cloth nappies kick butt cant wait to get mine, getting a better brand
  • Used huggies for all 3 of my kids, and plan on using it for my 4th. They are perfect for small babies, never leaked, hold in ALOT of pee, and I like the stretchy-ness of them.
  • Huggies.
  • This is my 5th baby and I've been babysitting about 15yrs.I have seriously tried almost every diaper.I use pampers until there in a size 2-3 depending on how much the baby moves and then its luvs until there in pull ups except overnight or long trips.I use huggies overnight bc my 4th baby pees alot when he sleeps and these are the only diapers I've found that can hold up for him.when they get into pull up stages I use shop-rite brand pull ups they are exactly the same as huggies pull ups but cheaper.
  • I've always swore by pampers. I tired evry brand possible with my 1st an pampers was the only 1 that seemd to keep him dry. I've nevr heard of the organic huggies
  • I love huggies!!!! I used them with my first 11yrs ago and I love them with this baby. Pampers has come a long ways so they are pretty good so far but we are still in newborn size.
  • Pampers! huggies have stupid straps that cut into my babies legs....
  • Huggies seemed to work the best for my little man. For some reason he would always leak out of pampers.
  • PAMPERS swaddlers /cruisers used them with all my Kidos and love them wont ever change
  • All 3 kids were different. My oldest was allergic to everything but pampers, my daughter was strictly dry bottoms cuz they didn't break her out. And my lil one is in huggies. I like that I can earn stuff when I gotta buy them anyways.
  • Pampers all the way , I tried the huggies newborn and it leaked every I still have the whole pack I only used one from it that was a year old. Love love love Pampers
  • Huggies
  • Huggies where the only one that wouldn't give my youngest a rash. But leakage protection is just as good with costco brand.
  • Love pampers