SAHM'S....Question!

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
Do any stay at home moms do anything from home to make some extra cash while being at home???

Comments

• That's a good idea. I've made some jewelry and put it on a site but maybe its the wrong place to sell. Haven't had any activity in a month.
  • Very true...been thinking about that.
  • In the summer we grow a garden, we plant a huge salsa garden. The hot peppers we dont use I sell to markets and mexican stores and resteraunts. It's not a lot of income, but they dont go to waste!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks for the ideas. I actually worked with elderly before I had my son. I was a CNA. I still currently have my job and its super flexible but I'd rather do something from home. I worked a bit a few months ago and all I wanted to do was be at home with him! :) I have a little girl due in July and although my husband brings in enough to support us I'd still like to bring in some extra cash :)
  • edited May 2011
    Do you sew? Cloth diapers sell for 15-20 a pop and if your not sure how to make a pattern there are free ones online that give permission for you to sell them. The start up is a bit painful but a bolt of Birdseye will last many many diapers
  • I can sew I dunno how well I'd do with cloth diapers. I considered making crib railing protectors...I made the ones on my sons crib.
  • thats a good idea but cot bumpers r actually a suffocation risk sorry but if u really could make cloth diapers ud be laughing, wish I could
  • Not bumpers...railing protectors...from teeth marks on the crib. If bumpers were a choking hazard I'm pretty sure they wouldn't make them. But everyone has there own personal opinion about it.
  • I've been babysitting for my friend to make a little extra money. So far, that's been working better than my little business. I knit and crochet baby blankets on request and I've been crocheting headbands, hair clips, and baby hats, but no bites so far with the exception of one or two requested blankies and a headband.