I want the baby bullet!!!

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
Seen the infomercial n I fell in luv wit it its a healthy way to feed the baby n organic also!

Comments

• Omg! It is so cute right? I was gonna order it then I thought am I really gonna use it. Lol, so I still got some time to think about it

R u gonna get it?
  • It's cute!
  • I want it too....I so almost ordered it yesterday but my purse was in my car and I wasn't getting out of bed...it was nap time lol
  • I was watching the infomercial on friday night. I want it :) I luv making my kids baby food. It would be fun to have one.
  • Me too! I wanted it before i knew i was preggo! Should have taken that as a sign.
  • It's expensive!! Lol my friend just bout the reg bullet it works the same. She got lil jars n stored tje food in there.
  • @mommyto1soontobe2 that's a great idea. I really wanted one but all ready have a magic bullet maybe i'll just grab some small containers and save some money.
  • I saw that too. My husband said he would buy me one. We have an As Seen on TV store about 30 minutes away from where we live so he's going to go look there for it.
  • Wats a baby bullet? :)
  • @angiesmommy: its like the magic bullet. You can make your own baby food with it.
  • Aah... Dats awesome!! I want one too!! :) thx @hurstk28
  • OMG IM SOOOOO GETTING THAT! did anyone else see the little boys face when he tasted the carrots? priceless. he looks disgusted
  • I used a small size food processor ($35) for my son. And bought jars to store the food. It was easy and very rewarding.
  • I will be using my food processer.
  • My mom got it for me :) it's soo cute. Love it :)
  • They have them at baby depo!!!!! and it comes with all the stuff
  • I just used my magic bullet to make my daughters food.
  • Im going to ask for it as a gift at my bby shower got to tell friends I think its a great idea!
  • I want it too. :) gonna wait til baby Is about 6 months then buy it. It would save a ton of money on baby food too.
  • I think it is a great buy if you are wanting make your own baby food. My fiance and I got it because we think it will be healthier if we make his food. I am excited to use it. Can't wait.:-)
  • I got it. Yay
  • Lady at Walmart they have a whole row that's just for the" as seen on tv " I love it ..I got mine there ..
  • i just got the magic bullet for a wedding present and i cant wait to get the baby bullet for a shower gift when i get pregnant!!!
  • I qt it cnt wait to use it :-)