Pampers or Huggies

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
Im so undecided to which brand of diapers i want to use for the new baby. I used pampers on my daughter but she would get rashes so i switched her to huggies and she did fine.over the years i have heard great reviews on pampers improving there diapers.Any thoughts or suggestions ?

Comments

• Pampers is what I use. I tried huggies but my daughter peed right through them.
  • edited May 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Neither. I use LUVS
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I use pampers & love them so far 2 1/2 wks into it lol
  • ive never had any issues with huggies.. try both if your undecided.
  • luvs are thin but and ive tried them.. they were good.. the only thing thats kinda strange when they poo you can see it through the diaper.. lol.. i always new it was poopy.. by looking at it.. its actually useful when theyre tiny
  • I love huggies snug & dry. They hold a lot of pee & are great if yur little one poops alot
  • I might try huggies with this one. I like those blue jean looking ones.
  • My daughter was alergic to all diapers but huggies. When she grew out of that stage I dabbled into pampers and she wet right through them, I will never go back. Huggies for me all the way. :)
  • PAMPERS no question about it! My son not only pees right though buggies, but he gets a really bad rash from them. I tried luvs too and they feel so rough and my son rips them! Lol! But buy a small pack of each and you can test them for urself =)
  • I used luvs for my son since he was born and love them. I'm in pamper pullups now though... I would go luvs.=)
  • I used pampers, huggies wipes gave my daughter a rash ever since switching we haven't had any problems. Also she peed and pooped right through huggies. I would leak out the side and make a mess. Now we use target brand diapers and have no problems with them, I have heard wal-mart brand is really good as well. (yuck for walmart.) Buy small packs off all kinds to see what works best.
  • PAMPERS!!! nuff said
  • Pampers smell soo good I will only buy them. My son got bad rashes from huggies because they have a skin softening lotion in them. My babys butt is smooth enough thank you!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Depends on ur child. All i could use with my son were huggies b/c everything else gave him a rash!
  • I love pampers! My daughter got rashes from huggies and they would always leak. If she was in her pee diaper for over 30 minutes due to being in the car or sleeping, the crystals from the huggies would be all over her butt and they would start falling apart, its gross and they just seemed cheaply made to me, but everyone is different :)
  • Pampers. Huggies are good but the pee smell is strong lol.
  • Papers all the way!
  • pampers stupid phone...
  • Im using pampers
  • but my sister in law told me try target diapers!
  • i used only the name brand huggies and pampers with my first... then smartened up with my second... and used luvs and or kmart brand (back then i had a kmart close by) this one i am gonna go walmart/target brand... cheaper ... and the way i see it... if you dont let the baby sit in its urine or poop for too long there will be no reason for the leaking...
  • I brought both but I like the way pampers smell
  • I used pampers with all three! Boys seemed to pee out the side of huggies n diaper would barely b wet n nana wet thru right away... I used luvs wen on sale n if never had a problem but maybe slight irritation on inner thighs because they aren't stretchy like pampers