The last trimester and im addicted...

To freeze pops and twix candy.. that's a shame. I have been eating healthy throughout my whole pregnancy and now its like I can't control myself. What are you ladies addicted to?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Snow cones all the way!
  • edited May 2011
    At 36 weeks and 80 degree temps i caved and am eating ice cream like its my job
  • Good chewing ice. Lol
  • Same here I ate healthy the whole time but this last month I have just been wanting chocolate and junk food. Its the last month I guess I can slack off a little lol
  • Of all weird things... Eggo mini cinamon waffles! I just tried them out of the blue & now I can't stop! =/
  • blueberry frosted shredded wheat
  • Gummy worms and milkshacks and bannanas just cant seem to get enough of those three
  • Man that's crazy.. all these cravings we have. The messed up part is we are probably not going to like the food after pregnancy :/
  • Anything that is grilled. I get so nauseated in these last weeks of pregnany and for some reasn food that is grilled is the way to go! Plus freeze pops and popsicles!
  • Snow cones and freeze pops... I eat like 5 a day back to back
  • Chinese food, frozen grape kool aid mixed with 7up, Pepsi (shame on me), and freezer pops.
  • Grapes, OJ, and Three Musketeers.
  • Reeces peanut butter cereal. Iv gone threw 3 boxes in like a month ina half lol!

&& white rice, with lots of butter! which reminds me - I have some left overs from dinner! :p
  • I still want ice, apple juice, and @kayleigh27 omg sno cone sounds amazing. Or omg sonic limeaid. Damn it!!!! Lol. Sonic ice is the best =P~
  • Cocoa puffs cereal. I eat it for breakfast and for a bedtime snack.. I hate it when not pregnant.
  • Argh, now I want Twix!
  • edited May 2011
    @krazymomofadrian I bought a little machine last year from Wal mart but I ordered all the flavors off of amazon.com so I can make one whenever my heart desires lol..my baby is going to come out half snow cone
  • Twix ice cream, cookie crisp cereal, homemade flour tortillas, mangos, wheat thins with cream cheese and salami
  • Hotsauce and coffee I dnt like it when I'm not pregnant but the crazy part is her dad loves hot sauce n coffee..... But my biggest one is ice I can't stop eating it n like now I want some ice
  • Ice, cinnamon toast crunch and cinnamon life with whole milk, french fries w/ vinegar n salt. And cucumbers with ranch (i usually hate em lol)
  • I'm 28 weeks 6 days and I just crave junk food. Ice cream is my weakness
  • Yumm freeze pops I want sum!!