Nicknames for your kids

edited May 2011 in Just for Fun
What nicknames do you have for your kids?

My kids don't have any. But my brothers have them.
Angel= Papa
Genazzario= Nazza
They got them from friends at school

Comments

• My daughter is "Crazy Lady", we called her Bob for a long time but that ended. I call my son "Cake" because when he was born our daughter couldn't say Jake. My kids have nicknames for each other also, which I find myself calling them at times. My daughter calls her brother Max and my son calls his sister "Chuna", her name is Brenna but he most of the time refuses to call her by her real name. Max comes from the cartoon Max and Ruby, Brenna used to be obsessed with it.
  • I've called my daughter peanut since her first ultrasound.. lol she's 3 now and we still call her that.... I was eating peanut butter one day and she asked what it was... I told her and from then on she calls it "my butter" lol
  • Well when I have my kids they will be
    Addison Mariska=Addi Mai
    Nouva Kay=Nouva (lol)
    Dakota Blayne=Kota
    Aidan Ryan=RyRy
  • I call Sophia babycakes cos she looks like a triple layer chocolate cake- I just Wabash eat her juicy self ESP them thighs!!! LOL soo does everyone I mean strangers tell us they wana eat her lol
  • Meghan munchkin
    Elijah- boo bear
    Jaiden - jj hott stuff
    Ryan - stink pot
  • Nathan was born in Idaho, so my sister nicknamed him Nato Potato. :) I also call him Tatertot, Natobug, Spudmuffin, and Nato. lol
  • My youngests name is Mason and everyone calls him macemace or Mr. Mace
  • Alayiah - Layiah Love is what we call her...
  • My daughters name is Arabella. Shes 17 months and calls herself Lala. Now she has everyone calling her Lala.
  • My son is Alexavier and we call him ally and were naming this baby Siena Rose and my son wants to call her Rosie.
  • We call our oldest "Ayo" or "O". Her name is Arial, but when she was a baby our nieces had a hard time saying her name correctly and their pronunciation stuck!

I call my little boy "Bubs". Being from the south every little boy seems to be called "Bubba"... So my husband and daughter call him that, but I like "Bubs" better.

I haven't given much thought to a nickname for our next baby.
  • Im naming my son Aaron and i dnt have a nickname :( Helppppppp and i dont want ronny, ronron or ron
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Were naming him Johnathan David so I'm gonna call him j.d. but daddy is calling him dae dae
  • My sons name is landen. I call him bubba, he also has lands, landy poo, boops, monkey, and bissel(like the vaccum) cause when he had colic the only thing that soothed him was the sound of my vaccum a bissel lol =)
  • My daughters is bugg or bugger. Started when she was almost 2 and being a butt lol we called her a lil bugger and it stuck :-) duno what the new ones Nick name will be
  • I call my daughter kimberlina and her name is Kimberly :) and plan on calling my newborn bella short for Isabella
  • My son is Logan, but my mom calls him La-jay-jay because of his initials. I call him snuggle bear, snuggle-up-a-gus, or bootie depending on my mood. I don't remember where they all came from.
  • My daughter- Bronwyn Renee. We call her nay nay... I call my son poo bear
  • Ok my sons just got nicknames. Jonathan is Jonythan & Guillermo is G-Mo
  • @gatorbob Haha love it. :)
  • My daughters name is Annabella we call her Anni..our sons name will be Damon Jr. we plan on calling him Junior!!
  • @prettykiki my hubbys name is Aaron and he gets called air bear by his lame work friends.. lol i personally like Aaron cause there is no nick name from it.. but you could always get creative or use middle name..
  • @babygeesmama2b lol thats cute. Yea true ima just let it come natural when he's born
  • Lol I call my daughter Isabella Izzy or turd monkey cause she is a lil turd and can't sleep without her monkey
  • My sons name is Case Michael, we call him Meeks...
  • Jada, age 4 - we call her Jadie, Jadie Jae, Jada Pinkett (lol), Poker Face (she was a really serious baby), JiJi, Jae, Punkin Butt, Jada Pill (my stepdad's nickname for her, cuz she said once she was "Papaw's little pill"), Fatty, Fats, or Fatty Jaws (I know this sounds terrible and she is actually very petite and small for her age, she got the nickname because she had really chubby cheeks as a baby and toddler), and my mom's nickname for her is Mocha-Latte, my mom says because of her perfect bronze skin tone.

The new baby I'm prego with I was calling Special K, because both our boy and girl name choices begin with a K.. Until my bf told me Special K is a nickname for some street drug. :(

But if we have a boy we will be naming him Kieran and calling him Kier for short. If we have a girl her name will be Kája, and we don't have.a nickname for her in mind.
  • My son's name is Patrick, which I hate! So I love Trick or Ace.... u had to pick Patrick Thomas to keep my hubby's family tradition
  • Stinkerbutt!