Due date and gender

2»

Comments

• I am due 9/7 with a boy!! Our first baby and we are beyond excited!
  • edited May 2011
    Oct 14th with a lil GIRL!! I'm so excited!! Its our first child! I'm so excited!!! :D
  • SEPTEMBER 26 GIRL MALIAH GISELLE..
  • Sept 25 find out in 6 days :)
  • @Excitednewmom im naming my daughter ka'dyn as well due sept 5
  • Due Aug. 3 with a girl
  • @luvmybabies I'm also due 9/11 with a girl!!

@Lashby80 my bday!! lol
  • Oct 1 with a boy
  • I'm due Sept.1st with a baby girl
  • Just found out Im having the little princess Ive been hoping for. I have three boys #:-s Im due Sept.25th.
  • Sept 29 team pink
  • @stormyparadise if u give me ur birth date with month day n yr n conception date also I can predict ur babys gender n let me kno if im right wen u get ur exam.
  • @mrsthompson34 can u guess mine? I found out but I have a feeling it could be wrong....
    dob: 5/18/1988
    doc; 9/25/10
  • Due Oct 3rd wit a girl (Maliyah Leanna Chambers)
  • August 25, girl, Malia..

BTW, I read every single response. All the August ones are girl.. woot, woot!
  • @tokey1 .. do we have the same name? Or is your ma-lie-uh?
  • @Summergirl22 im guessing ur on team pink am I right. Ur bday is coming up mines on the 12th :)
  • @mrsthompson34 yea ur right, thats what my 19 week ultrasound said, but the baby was hard to get a good look and sh e said girl because she didnt see anything between but there was no three lines either, wouldnt that be horrible to buy all girl stuff only to have the baby be a boy! Its something I'm scaired of happening idk.
    But yes my bday is coming up, nothing special lol but happy early birthday to you, how old are you turning? And is this ur first? For me ill be 23 and I have a 5yr old son
  • I'm due Sept.8 with a girl :)
  • @Stephanie

due sept 21 its a GIRL :X
  • Summergirl22, im turning 29. This is my first pregnancy im so excited. Hubby n I been trying for five yrs :) but im now 20 weeks with a lil girl name Nyla. Im very happy. Thank u for the early birthday wish. Happy early bday to u as well. I wont be doing anything probably have sum cake with my family lol I knew I was gona have a girl, I got a 4d done at 17 weeks n found out it was a girl n then my doc told me it was a girl plus the 4d pic her thing was out in the open lol my lil hoochie baby. Do u want a girl??? Well hopefully, u'll get another us soon n they can confirm ur babies gender but in the meantime goooo team pink lol
  • I'm due August 31 with a Boy! CONGRATS to everyone!
  • @Caroline8_p its like Aaliyah but with a M