Sickness... When Did It Stop With You??

edited May 2011 in Second Trimester
This pregnancy has been the complete opposite as my son. The day after we found out(at 7wks) my sickness started. I have been sick in the morning, afternoon and night. I've been sick from 4-8 until I can get to bed. Recently I went about 5 days and got excited that it was over. Now I've been sick four times in the last 4 days. My OB made it seem like she was surprised I was still getting sick at my 12wk. Which is about when I stopped with my son. Im 15 wks now. When did anyone else slow down or stop?? Has any one been sick the whole time?? Im worried that's going to be me!!!

Comments

• I didn't stop until close to 20 weeks
  • i stopped at about 20 weeks . and im now 32 weeks and its coming back a little bit but its bearable . try eating crackers before getting outta bed . it helped me . and try eating some pepper mints . hope it helps . :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I stopped at 7w.I only had real sickness for a week. I still get nausea occasionally.I'm 22w
  • edited May 2011
    I stopped about 18 weeks. But every now and then when something grosses me out I get sick again.
  • The sickness stopped at about 18weeks &nd came back at 22weeks for me ..Ended again two weeks later.
  • @kenziesmom216 , Yeah ..Crackers, Peppermints &nd water def. did help,. ;)
  • Thank you all for the input! The crackers I've tried, I've switched up what I've been eating but when I think I find something I don't get sick on it only lasts a few days. I do butterscotch hard candies to help with the gross feeling of so much saliva and I can't do straight water so I do crystal light and powerade. I am wondering why my OB would act surprised now tho since most of you are saying you stopped later then me. Im beginning to wonder if she knows anything about being preg.!! Ahh.
  • With my first it was at about 14 weeks. With this one it want until around 18 weeks.
  • I stopped getting sick in my 14 or 15 week but every pregnancy is different. I hope things get better for you soon sweetie:-)
  • I had very little morning sickness. It stoped around week 13 or 14 for me.
  • @lansmom
    Mine stopped at 26 wks, almost 3 wks ago. Brutal.
  • 22 weeks for me.
  • My first I was sick all day and night for 9 months and I am 14 wks with my second and I feel like its even worse this time. I take zofran but it barely helps. This is my last pregnancy for sure. I just keep remembering how much I love my 3 yr old daughter and it will be worth it. But right now I am miserable.
  • I started feeling human again between my 15-16 week. I am now 21 weeks and it is still hard to eat sometimes and I gag ALOT but at least I haven't puked in a while except for when brushing my teeth. I hope it gets better for you. I know what a downer it is to feel yucky all the time.
  • With my daughter, I was sick every day (several times a day) from 8 weeks until the day I delivered her...my OB was shocked. I took Zofran my entire pregnancy and still got sick. This pregnancy has been much easier, but Im still nauseous and I'm 15w4d. I vomit about 5 times a week.
  • Mine didn't stop till about 17 18 weeks
  • still get sick at 6 months
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Last time, I was sick until 20 weeks. This time, I'm 16 weeks and still nauseous, but thankfully, I haven't thrown up much. I don't know why your ob would be surprised though, its fairly common to be sick the whole time.
  • I'm 17w n its gotten better...but still sick every other day