June babies? Hows ur pregnancy going so far!

Comments

• Hi im due june 3rd its my first preg having a lil girl im so excited is everyone due in june really big? I havent gain weight i have lost 2 pound but bby is healthy but stil i worry a lot
  • Im not too big im 19 weeks today and ive gained 6lbs im showing alot thank goodness the weight gain is in my middle not my thighs lol
  • @Awamommy... yes lots of movement.. i think its a boy
  • Hi :) i went to the doctors to see what i was having but baby kept moving away so it hid from us so now i have to wait till nxt month to find out what it is :( doc said its usually a girl when's it hides but then again we couldn't see a good view bcuz of the umbelical cord. And for u moms who said that its hard to quit drinking caffeine, it is bcuz im a huge coke drinker nonstop but i've actually quit cuz now i only drink sprite n i tasted coke not that long ago and tastes weird now. Another thing i had gained 7 pounds and lost 1 , i thought it was weird but they told me it was normal unless its over a 10 pound loss.
  • And my baby always pushes down on my bladder about 19 times a day so im in the rr every hour, not cool! And im due in between june 20th -28th, i think im guna have a hyper one!
  • @ betty No movement for me yet idk why and this is my 4th child so I hope everything is okay I don't remember with the last ones when it was.. but I'm not skining so I know it takes longer..
  • @Awamommy... then i bet you its a girl!! They are lazier..... Guarantee...
  • Idk betty..... I'm hoping for a boy cause I already have two girls... Really as long as it healthly I'm okay just waiting for some movement..
  • Im due June 29th with my second baby... its a different dad this time which is a great thing, my daughter is 2 saw this app and have been very pleased thus far.... we find out what we r having on febuary 8th. Ill keep everyone updated if interested. I also have a facebook if anyone is interested as well Randi Gunter. Thanks
  • I havent gained weight im still down about 6 lbs from when i first got pregnant... im hoping not to gain too much
  • Due june 28 and not showing a single bit! That's my only concern... I want my bump!
  • Is it yur first child kmommy? Bcuz its my 2nd and im not showing either
  • Yeah it is my first. Im 6ft and very athletic, I thought that may have something to do with it
  • Can't fall asleep tonite..baby kicks!! Lpve I it!! <3
  • *love it..sry!
  • My dd is 6/14/11, expecting a little boy :X
  • @kippsmomma6r411--Awww..congrats! Yay for boys..thats what I am expecting :) Any names??
  • Due june 11th and showing alot everytime i lay down to rest he gets really active and kicks and rolls like he is right now : ) i love it! I picked adrien elijah for his name
  • Awww i cant wait to know what i am havin, i am hoping for a boy....... like i said i find out feb 8th and im due june 29th. Super excited and cant wait for the kicking . To start
  • Due june 21st with my first baby I find out the sex in two days! I hope its a girl!
  • I'm due June 22nd with my third, want a girl already have two boys. They are 3 and 4. Good luck mommies. I hope all goes well
  • @randirose2011- I'm glad I'm not the only that waiting for movment...
  • Yeah i still havent felt anything i even told the nurse when i went to get my first ultrasound tht i didnt feel pregnant and she said yur definately pregnant and id feel movement b4 too long, so im very anxious
  • Yeah I just waiting for the movement.. lol
  • I'm with you due 22 and really wants a girl find out next Monday :) can't wait
  • Awww well glad i can relate to other people tht are due in the same time frame as me and i wish everybody a safe and healthy pregnancy!!
  • Hello mommies 2 b..... I went to my appt today... Everything was good HB was 145 so that great... All my lab test where normal. In 4 weeks is when I find out pink or blue. So we are 16 weeks and 6 days.....
  • Yay i find out in 3 weeks from today!! What do you want yur baby to be?
  • Me too i already have a 2 yr old daughter