22weeks &tired of the bd trash

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
I'm so hurt my bd moved his girlfriend in but claims he still love me but I know he dnt I can't believe this I'm so hurt

Comments

• It's hard to have a relationship with someone who won't let go of another. I know your hurt but focus on your baby, and don't sleep with him even if he says he loves you. You are a strong woman, have standards for yourself, you deserve better than being a second. (( hugs))
  • Just curios did he move her in with yall?
  • @may1mommatobe no I don't live with him so he moved her in his house
  • @jaime77 I try but it really gets to me it hurt
  • im sorry, i know that has to hurt. today was suppose to be our 3 year anniversary but it was the end of us because he "was sleeping" but i duno if i believe it. but make sure u stay calm r try to, i know how much it can hurt. i cried pretty much all day today and now im worried that i may have stressed my baby out.
  • @Ittybitty I know I try I think she OK she be moving like crazy but I trying I think I gone be OK I just need to vent sumtimes
  • i wish mine would start moving so i could feel better, she was earlier but not now.. she may just be asleep. yea, venting does help alot most of the time. i wish i was one of those females that just didnt give a f*** and nothing got to me like this. but ya best believe 5/10 will never mean nothing to me again.
  • @Ittybitty I know what u mean I wish I felt the same way But hey the good females are never heartless n always get the ass holes but yea she always moving like its a party going on in there Lolz
  • Girl its time to move on...I'm in ur shoes so I know wat ur going thru...my bd did da same thing n he says it case of the baby but the they will tell u n e thing to keep u at da distance they want u at( got a girlfriend but still sleep wit bm) u deserve so much better n if he loved u dat much he wuld b wit u
  • yea true.. but being this way just gets us walked all over.. i guess its time to put my foot down and put a stop to it..
    she doesnt ever go crazy in there. she is very calm and shy. l0l! but she usually likes bugging me when i lay down.. she is trying to move up in my ribs at the moment.. even though its going to hurt like hell, it makes me feel better.
  • @JerseyMommy I Most Def Understand Just Thinking About It Some Times Gets To Me But I Dnt Call I Wont Txt & Im Not Forcing Him To BeThere At All I Just Let The Chips Fall Where They May But Just Thinking About The Old Us And How Well We Were Before The Drama Occured Makes Me Miss Him And BoyOBoy How Things Would Be Much More Easier If He Would Help But I'll Give It Time And I'll Heel Picking Myself Up From A Mighty Hard Fall..... Just Really Ready To Be Happy Again

@Ittybitty Right I Put My Foot Dwn When He Cheated The First Time All Sex Was Cut Off But I Was Still Alil Weak Minded And Letting Him Talk Me Into Giving Him Thing I Really Couldnt Afforded But Now He Gets Nothing But Still Kinda Shocked Things Ended Like This I Just Miss Him Some Times But O Yeah She A True Busy Body Moving Everywhere As Of Now Shes Moving And Im Still Most Of The Time So Yeah She's A Mover But I Love It I Guess She Being Friendly It Only Hurt When She Kick My Bladder But Other Then That She Gives Me No Problems Hopefully She Not Saving It For Labor
  • Oh no.there is really no excise for that. I wouldn't accept that.
  • He is a douche if I wasn't pregnant I would beat him up 4 u
  • well keep that foot down and dont let him get to you.. im trying to keep my foot down and i know how hard it can get.
    well today in my diabetes class she moved more than she ever has and was hurting me the whole time. and it felt like she was in there scratching me the other day, it hurt so bad. sometimes i think she doesnt like her mommy. l0l!