Favorite kids books

edited May 2011 in Just for Fun
What's everyones favorite kids books from their childhood?

The Maggie B
The Little Fur Family
Where The Wild Things Are

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I remember the little critter books I liked just me and grandp/grandma those were so cute
  • Good night moon was my favorite book that n mean soup I think its cause my mom was so animated when she read mean soup to me lol made me love it
  • I loved the Little Bear books too
  • I loved If you give a mouse a cookie I will have to get it to read to my little one
  • The Pokey Little Puppy... I guess i would make my mom read it to me every night :)
  • @mschop I have that one pretty much memorized and tell it to the little kids when I'm cutting their hair and they are scared or won't hold still it works so good
  • Little Brown Bear... it was my grandma's and very old, my sister and I loved it!
  • @MommyOfAngels Ahh that's my favorite too :) I used to read it all the time over and over again. One of my uncles surprised me with it a few months ago after hearing I couldnt find it.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I love you forever
    Seasons
    Barney books
    I have a lot on education books because my mom is a teacher.
  • @mandiixmayhem Aww that was sweet :) that book is so cute
  • @proudmother1 I love that book
    "I'll love you forever I'll like you for always as long as I'm living my baby you'll be". Its the first book I read to my son
  • I like that book a lot too it makes me cry though my papa use to read it to me n he passed away almost a yr ago..... love u forever pops!!!!