Do y'all like this as a girl name

edited May 2011 in Baby names
Ok so yesterday I found out that I might be having a girl... I had names picked out already and I'm in love with the name nikayla... Problem is by bfs niece's name is ja'lah and I think they sound too much alike :( what do y'all think

Comments

• My son is Olliver and my niece is Olivia and since he gets called Ollie and she gets called Liv it has never been an issue. I think you go for whatever name you feel is right and it will all be great :-)
  • Yea I can always call her nikki or something lol
  • @mountainmomma I'm naming this one Oliver! :D
    @newmomma13 I don't think they're too similar! You should go for it if it's the name that you want!
  • @Viviya It is a great name :-) haha
  • Not sure wat sex baby is yet but if its another girl my other half wants to call her kayla. My neice is called akela but we always shorten it and call her kela. I think the names sound too much alike but I kno he's always liked that name even from my first daughter but I refused then. Its a nice name so I said, 'wat da hell!' lol, if its a girl, kayla it is.
  • Not sure wat sex baby is yet but if its another girl my other half wants to call her kayla. My neice is called akela but we always shorten it and call her kela. I think the names sound too much alike but I kno he's always liked that name even from my first daughter but I refused then. Its a nice name so I said, 'wat da hell!' lol, if its a girl, kayla it is.
  • Yea I really like it because I've heard nobody with it and haven't seen it in any baby books or anything
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Most def u can do