biracial baby! :)

2»

Comments

• My niece is Korean and Mexican...omg shes beautiful probally one of the prettiest kids I ever seen !!!
  • Im Micronesian/japanese and my bf is white. This is my first and I can't wait to see what it looks like.
  • Mixed babies are so cute. I've seen a lot of mixed babies and man they r way too cute! :)
  • Yea i love mixed babies i cant wait to find out wat im havin in march n dream bout wat he/she will look like im white n 1/4 korean but nobody ever believes i got some asian n my bf/bd is full black hes medium dark not to black lol our kids r gonna have beautiful skin
  • It seemed like there are more biracial kids these days then when I was born I had a horrible childhood growing up cuz of the kids teasing me I was the only bi racial child in my school
  • I'm pretty excited about what our baby will look like. I'm Mexican-American and my hubby is Black, but I'm pretty light-skinned. I came from a community (southwest)that was 98% Mexican-American and went to an east coast white college. Talk about culture shock and so much racism. Wow. My hubby was raised in the east coast so I guess he knew how to deal with it more, but I still worry what ignorant people will say about my baby. I definitely was treated differently and I'm not mixed!
  • It's crazy how the mixing can be. My two boys r 1/4 white. The oldest is lighter than me with blonde hair that's as coarse as my hubby and the youngest is bout 3 shades darker than me with straight brown hair...our next will prob complete our rainbow
  • Biracial babies are so cute I'm white my hubby is black. My son has carmel skin and green eyes and carmel hair. We have another one on the way hoping for a girl this time congrats to all the new mommies with mixed babies on the way!!
  • I wish we cud have a baby with green eyes!! I never wudv guessed wed have son with blonde hair so u never know!
  • I am white with light brown hair and blue eyes and my husband is half irish half native american. His features are all native american. My daughter looks 100% like him. My genes were not strong enough to show thru the high cheek bones black hair and almost black eyes. I am sure the next one will be another copy of dad.
  • I'm Mexican and my bf is white. Were super excited to see what our baby will look like!! I hope my baby will have his green/blue eyes!