39wks n 3days appt tomorrow!

edited May 2011 in Third Trimester
Im nervous, some of u have read my other post, were I shared I had to go to er on monday night, well tomorrow I have a drs appt n im really nervous to go find out im still 3cm dilated, have not dilated more. :(

Anyone had similar situation?

Comments

• I'm surprised they just don't induce you by now.
  • @ynvtish ur not da first one to tell me dat... So does it mean my baby should of be born already? :( it makes me worry!
  • Kinda if I am correct on your situation?? I went in a week and a half before my due date adn was 2.5 cm and 50% effaced and was having some pretty bad braxton hicks. had another doc appt the next week. THen the next week baby Dri was here.
  • @angiesmommy ... My last child who was born 7 years ago and my 2 babies before... (this is my 4th)

Once you get to 3 cm they kept you... but this new hospital is 4 cm.

But your almost 40 they should have just have you something to start your contractions.. but hey what do I know, I'm not a Dr.
  • Ive was 2cm for a month n half den 2.5 on sat den mon I was already 3cm... I jst hope ive dilated more by tomorrow n dr does something. :/ @krazymomofadrian
  • I know you are anxious but baby comes when baby comes. I thought Dri wouldn't come for ever and she ended up being one day early.
  • @ynvtish ur rite :) may now deyll induce or keep u at 4cm who knows dis is my first so idk. We'll see wat happens tomorrow!! Hope something good! :)
  • Yes im anxious lol :) cant wair to meet her... But I kno shell come when she feels it time... :) @krazymomofadrian
  • Good luck and I hope you get to make your pretty girl soon.