My breakfast consisted of...

edited May 2011 in Health
A slice of cherry pie, a helping of potato salad, a piece of bread, and chocolate pudding..All washed down with lemon lime koolaid!! And im still hungry! Lol ..how about yours??

Comments

• im about to put my oldest on the bus then its left over chicken fajitas from last night. im excited lol
  • Haha nice! I havnt even gone to sleep yet ugh but food sounds so good! I just don't want to get up
  • Glass of chocolate milk...oddly enough my appetite has been staying in bed the past couple of days, sleeping in late. xD
  • Chicken biscuit, hash browns, and sprite.
  • @hurstk28 That sounds like the breakfasts I used to have as a teenage when I worked at Hardees, except that I got egg and cheese on my biscuit too. :D It's GOOOOOOOOD...now I think I want to go out and get one!
  • @Viviya: i wasn't expecting it. Hubby took the kids to school this morning and came back with it before he headed to work.
  • @hurstk28 Sounds like a tasty surprise to me! :D
  • A cheesecake brownie and a big glass of milk :D
  • Cheesecake brownie. Yumm!!!!
  • I just got off work and I was craving pizza, so I went to the grocery store and bought a Frescetta brick oven... SO GOOD!!
  • edited May 2011
    @hurstk28 home made, my mom made them this morning and dropped some off on her way to work, she knows I love cheesecake :)
  • I am having a cup and noodle hehe but in a little bit i am making my husband take me to ihop i have been craving pancakes :)
  • The gross glucose drink... :( I still have half an hour...
  • I did graveyard last night (and im still here @ work)...i had left over spicy chicken chow mein..
  • The bar down the road from me sells 2 eggs 2 pc of toast bacon and coffee for 1.25 so that's what I had :)
  • @seifer12211 that's cheap as hell! Id be there everyday! @grissy_barria ihop sounds delicious! Ya'll are makin me hungry! Lol
  • @ethansmommy122 yes lol I go daily, and early morning theres just a bunch of elderly men or guys before work.. They also have special buy 4 get 1 free lol
  • A ham and swiss flat && hash browns and a caramel cappucino blast! yummm

@grissy_barria I loveeeeee the new york strawberry cheesecake pancakes they have there! idk if you've ever had them but the pancakes have little pieces of cheesecake crumbs in it with strawberries and whip cream and strawberry sauce..... mmm ;-)
  • I'm hungry after reading this......I don't know what I want besides my everyday drink, ensure
  • Honey nut cheerios and coffee.
  • So far my breakfast has consisted of a lofty break, pregly, but no food yet.
  • ooh i forgot about flavored oatmeal yum.. i was thinking i would have a one egg 2egg white veggie omlet.. with orange juice.. already had a 100cal whole wheat cinnamon bageal with non fat cream cheese .. yum.. i always start off good and end with ice cream.. lol :-D
  • 2 cookies n milk
  • Banana pancakes :o)
  • This morning I got sex for breakfast! Lol then ate fruit salad, oatmeal, and a cheeseburger from last night :)
  • @MunecaLinda I love the cheesecake pancakes!
  • @cynthiay don't forget the chocolate chips! :) @mpmommy im jealous!
  • I had a toasted peanut butter & nutella sandwich :)
  • Love strawberries n cream oatmeal. But I had some frosted flakes n some double dutch choc milk. Ughhhhh like liquid ice cream