Steve wilkos

edited May 2011 in Just for Fun
this morning I was watching steve wilkos usually I love the show but this morning it actually made me blow chuncks.

Heres the story an 18 year old female admits to sleeping with her bio father said there n a relationship n she loves him. Her father says theres nothing wrong with it cuz he only met her twice as a child. She says she gets the best of both world bu having hrr dad as a boyfriend. To top it off she might be pregnant eith her baby sibling. I personally think this should be agsinst tge law. Wit r ur ppinions

Comments

• Omg thats disgusting :0
  • It is against the law unless incest laws have changed *doubt that*
  • Lmao I'm watching that right now and I am waiting too see if she is pregnant and if he cheated
  • Ick I know its illegal for them to get married ans god knows that child may be retarded and severely looked down uppon and pobally will be picked on as well I would feel very sorry for the child
  • YEA THAT AIRED YESTERDAY HERE IN MICHIGAN. IT IS AGAINST THE LAW ISN'T THAT INCEST? OMG I JUST FEEL SORRY FOR THE CHILD THAT WILL BE BORN INTO THIS SITUATION. IT'S DISTURBING THAT A FATHER COULD EVEN BE OK. EVEN IF HE NEVER MET HER IT DOESN'T JUSTIFY HIM SLEEPING WITH HER.
  • Nasty gross and they both will burn in hell for that.
  • Oh that is gross!
  • Is she preg?(just nasty)
  • Im watchin tht now & im waiting to see why she doesnt wanna b there lol ths is nasty & she wants to bring a baby ib ths mess
  • :0&
    @supermommy89 where are you from in Michigan? I'm in Allen Park!
  • @BensMama Dearborn/Detroit I go to school in Allen Park
  • @supermommy89 you're kidding?! Small world! Baker?
  • dude thats so sick. How does that relationship cross that line? even if you have only met your father several times... where are their boundries?
  • I watched it yesterday.now I gotta watch part 2 today.that is fuckin disgusting and she need her ass whipped.lol. my bf said something traumatic must have happened to her when she was young
  • I watched this... Omg! Ewwwww. Her video is funny tho. Lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mama0811 chances are the baby would be geneticly fine, mentally that's a different story. It takes puppy mill/royal family level inbreeding to create the kind of birth defects your thinking of. Though if it was brother sister the chances would be higher since siblings are a much closer genetic match. More chances for a DNA f*up to happen
  • Omg thanks for reminding me.the second part comes on at 2pm. I almost forgot about it
  • Lol @mama0811 I have no recording devices.lol but I was cleaning up and omg I thank god for this post reminding me.I could kiss it.lmao
  • I'm watching it now lol. Disgusting
  • he looks like an inmate. trash
  • both of them r trash n I'm sure they will both end up in prison. these r the kind of ppl who need to be sterilized
  • Me too.am watching it. And said "science is a method."that girl need to go back to school.lmao
  • Thats disgusting!! With your father? Seriously.. out of the billions of guys in freakin America.. your father. Nice. The man that you came out of. I WONDER how she would feel when he tries to have a "relationship" with his grand daughter/daughter when she gets older.

What ever happened to morality and respect for yourself? /:-)
  • yes incest is illegal.
  • yyea she prob is inbred herself she just doesn't have the mental capabilities we have