Steve wilkos

2»

Comments

• lol @bumpgirl most likely, its probably a line of inbreds already.. just a new generation to them && trying to get famous from it. Complete Fail.
  • @ munecalinda all we can hope for is abortion and imprisonment.
  • He's a fucking child molester!! They are bring.I don't think he loves her,he loves that booty!lol
  • I'm mortified of how other humans do things. makes me so angry
  • her father needs to have his nuts n Dick cut off. she needs to have an abortion. and the sad part is that doesn't make any diff. poor baby should not be born in my opinion. but I'm a cold Bitch
  • And she walks to take "a risk"with a baby..and she claimed that "dont nobody know her life" well we don't have to know her to know that she's a sick Fuck.wow some people.I hope the man gets prison for life.where are the police at?i hope somebody reported them.
  • I also watched this episode this morning and I was freaking out.... That is so digustingly wrong!!!! >.<
  • Someone let me know if she is preggo.
  • any news if she is pregnant or not. i dont get the channel with steve on it :(
  • I don't have TV, so I'm curious too! I'll be keeping an eye on this thread!
  • No she isn't and he wasn't " faithful" to his daughter lol. Pretty repulsive
  • Omg thats fn nuts..im glad its just tv..
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • This is just wrong who sleeps with there daughter!!!!! Eww they need help!!
  • And she believed him when he said"the lie detecter is fake and fabricated" how much of a dumbass can she possibly be?