Military Wives/GF Prego

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
How far along are you and what is your due date? Remember OPSEC

Comments

• Im married hubby is deployed right now to afgan. So we have a csection planned for he can come home on r&r for the birth. Im haven her (Brylee)
    Feb 11th. Im 35.3 weeks
  • I'm prego n my fiance might deploy before baby gets here. Hopefully not tho
  • My fiance is a former marine but now is in the army were expecting our second child in September
  • This is my second pregnancy I'm 5 weeks along we just moved to Ft.Bliss.
  • edited January 2011
    My husband will be gone for 5 months of my pregnancy. My due date is September 7. He'll get back a month and a half before I'm due. It's sad because he's going to miss all the fun stuff like the first kick, finding out if it's a boy or girl, etc. I'm just glad he was there with all of my pregnancy with our twin boys.
    AF btw
  • edited January 2011
    My hubby is deployed in afganistan we r pregers with 3 baby due july 9th he'll get home right as my third trimesterj begins we r stationed in fort lewis.
  • My husband goes up to the promotion board we are due in july the 26th and he just informed me if he gets promoted he will have to relocate and if h goes to a unit that's deploying or deployed he will have to go.. this is my first baby I don't want to be alone
  • Leah- where are ya'll stationed?
  • My hubby is in the navy an has been for the past 12 years!! We are excepting our 2nd child september 13th
  • My fiance is joining the coast gaurd on Tuesday so he can take care of me and his baby. Really nervous don't really know anything about it and what to expect extra advise or information would be awesome kinda lost
  • In ohio right now twinsburg, ohio. Not on base but this is the unit he got transfered to, after this we will most likely switch to on base somewhere. He's a sgt. And if he gets promoted again we will be to high for his position..
  • Momme2b how about you?