My NEW boyfriend/sleeping buddy

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
Falling deeply in love with my new pregger body pillow from BabiesRUs. Before I was preggo I saw it on the Back-Up plan with J-lo and laughed but now i completely understand!! WOW soooo comfortable. I think the bd is getting a little jealous. ;-) He better deal with it because its not going anywhere anytime soon!

How did I sleep without you before...... >:D<

Comments

• Amen sista!
  • My hubby steals mine lol don't ever let him try it or you might not get it back hahaha
  • What does it do?? Does it help with hip pain? I can only sleep on my sides and my hips are already killing me!
  • Omg! I call mine " my boo " hubby tries to lay on it and I thro a bitch fit. My 7year old told on him n said he was sleeping on it. I told him I will make him go buy me another 1 if I even smell his scent on it. I'm very protective of it like its my kid. Lmao
  • i know i love mine too.. lol.. its a necessity
  • I was looking for a body pillow earlier online but didn't really know which one is good enough to buy. The reviews said the poppy pillow goes flat after a few uses but I thought those were popular
  • @vlynn15 hes tried!! and he'll put it between his legs... but ill take it back and push him off the bed. My pillow. Dont get that mistaken. :p

@garagebandfan If i told you it did, I may be lying I have no idea if it does im sorry. But it is in the shape of a candy cane/J and you can position it around you in sooo many ways. I couldnt sleep, tossing and turning all night and now I sleep like a polar bear in hibernation (except when its potty time). It does provide support for your head, in between your legs and for your tummy though!
  • @marriedwith_4 My bd came home after playing ball and tried to lay with it... withOUT showering. He must have lost his mind. Bitch fit out of this world...
  • My bd wont let me buy one :(
  • @decbaby_87 I got the one from babies r us. pregger body pillow, amazing no joke! It feels like its full yet comfortable, it doesnt feel like it would and hopefully it doesn't go flat. Ive seen the poppy pillows but they look flat from the beginning.
  • Awe @chels sorry. I say just go buy it. What is he gonna so make u take it back. Lol
  • @decbaby_87 check out the leachco back n belly. Im going to get it soon Im only 14 wks but im already having a hard time sleeping that one looks good it supports the front and the back.

Lol a bitch fits over pillows @marriedwith_4 @munecalinda I might be having those soon
  • Lol mine does the same thing he will say "umm can I get some pillow please Dang!" Lol I'm like sure you can have this one and buy me a new one haha
  • Ooookayyy gounto get this pillow like ...tomorrow! !! Babies r us here I come! !!
  • I llllllloooooovvvvvvveeeeee mine and I will never ever use a regular body pillow again hehe. ;)
  • @marriedwith_4 he probably would make me take it back or he would hide it or throw it away....one day my regular body pillow went missing and i asked him if he knew where it was he acted clueless so i just let it go then about a week later i go in the bathroom to get lysol wipes from under the sink and i find my damn body pillow stuffed in there! He doesnt like me to use it because he says it take up too much room in the bed. He is a turd :(