Im worried...need advice please

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
Im 15 weeks. Went to lake today and I got extremely sunburned...now im throwing up dizzy fainted once shaky freezing and can barely move...is this normal what do I do? =/

Comments

• Yea it has nothing to do with being pregnant, you have heat stroke or sun poisoning, drink lots and lots and lots of water and rest, try to stay out of the sun!
  • Thank you. I had sun screen on but wow this sucks. I was just worried it could somehow hurt baby .... Thanks again =)
  • It sounds like sun poisoning. There is a risk of dehydration with this do you should probably call your practitioner to see what they think you should do. In the meantime you can take Tylenol, drink plenty of water, and can even take a tepid bath with a few cups of milk in the water (will help soothe the skin). Afterwardsusr some aloe to help the burn. Good luck momma.
  • I get it Every summer!! It sucks, just drinks tons of water...next time you go to the lake stay hydrated and spend time in the shade! If it keeps up after 24 hours go in and get checked out..
  • kk thanks ya'll =) and I definitly feel dehydrated =(
  • I agree withe the other ladies. In the future becareful this can be dangerous regardlessif your pregnant or not.