*happy dance* Drama free baby shower!

edited May 2011 in Baby showers
So my friends/hubby are throwing me a "baby party" bbq for everyone who can't make it to my first baby shower (formal kind) due to distance. It is going to be fun, and hubby's family is invited. I despise both of my SIL'S (half sister and his brothers wife) because a) they are younger than me but act like children with their rumors and gossiping and b) they treat me like crap. My MIL (his step mom) is a drunk who doesn't treat us like family because my husband "isn't her son." Mind you his DAD has been married to her for 18 years and allows it. Anyway. They paid for my Sil's baby shower (the brothers wife) but wont drive 10 minutes to even come to ours. She informed me of this today. I belly bump danced around the living room! Now the day WILL be about MY babies, not their drama. Woohoo!!! Can't wait until it's party time, now! :D

Comments

• you suppose to b sad anout that....but in ur case i wud be happy too so belly bump dance to u lol :p
  • I know right its about u and your family forget them if they don't come its better that way less drama for u....
  • @fashion_junky91 I am actually sad his brothers wont be There. They are actually cool. Lol but those women I swear!

@poohbear603 Exactly this is a day for MY babies. The brothers wife is on her second kid and make everything about her. We don't even want to tell his family when I go into labor cause (they all live together) she will start some bull to cause issues. I WILL get out of the hospital bed and kick her out. Lol

• LOL! I'm glad ur happy about it, I would get like that if a certain family member was absent at family functions.
  • Lol wow she put the DQ in DRAMA QUEEN
  • @jaime77 its sad when we have to be happy about such things. Lol but they should just not be awful!

@poohbear603 yes ma'am. Haha
  • Haha I bet you was happy! I know I would have been lol. :) hope you and the babies are doing good!
  • @jamiesandefur thank you! We are doing wonderful minus them kicking my butt. Lol and I was honestly dreading them coming.