what did your first little kicks feel like?

2»

Comments

• @JerseyMommy I will be 19 weeks tomorrow and I'm due Oct 9 what about you?

• I'm having a boy btw

• This may sound weird but what i felt the first time was like a little bug crawling around by belly:) all i know is that its the cutest little bug ever!
  • I also agree feels like spasm im 19weeks now and i can even see the kicks outside my belly its so funny. Im having a boy so he is very low right now so i feel him move all the time
  • I've felt the butterflies bubbles like gas no fart LOL & lately it feel like the spasm u get n yur leg but briefly like the jolts...its amazing but I dnt feel them just at my panties line its sumtimee around my bellybutton area & I'm 15 w & 5 d 4 pregnancy tho but this is only the second one that made it past 9 weeks thank god
  • The very 1st movements @16-17 wks felt like popping bubbles. @18 wks & now I'm 19wks I feel kicks & those feel like rolling thumps/tapping.
  • @Jnettep ah bless u must be due exactly a week after me! It is so exciting feeling them kick! Can't wait to find out what were having!
  • @jnettep I'm due the 9th also but I have to wait till the 24th to find out wat in having...wen did u find out?
  • First time I felt baby boy was him poking my bladder. I can say that's what it is now bc then I had no idea. It felt like a jolt in my bladder and I didn't have to pee before I felt it, but then as he was poking I thought I was gonna pee myself...it was weird.
  • @mum_dad1 awe thank you :) what are you hoping for?

@JerseyMommy how exciting! I'm glad I found someone with the same due date as me I've been meaning to find someone and I found out just last week at 17 weeks and 5 days. When is your u/s scheduled? What are you hoping for?
  • I will be 19 weeks tomorrow and I still feel movement occassionally but I'm dying to feel more active kicks and outside ones too but I guess all at its own time.
  • @jnettep I find out on the 24th n I'm hoping for a girl....I cnt wait till I feel my baby kick more also...
  • Ok my first movement was at 17w it felt like I got poked but if u had ur nerves jump like how ur eye lid twitches it like that n ur stomach I didn't start feeling regular movements until about 24-25w it is a really different feeling
  • I'm a first time mommy and I'm 19 weeks today and I still dont know what I'm having and I haven't felt anything :(
  • I will be 20 weeks tomorrow and I felt the first movement about 2 weeks ago. I was laying on my belly in bad and it was almost like a little tickle from the inside. Haven't felt much since.
  • I felt that once. But thats about it.
  • @Jnettep I'm kinda hoping for a girl but wouldn't be disappointed if I had a boy! Way are u hoping for? In the last week I have noticed so much more movement so I'm hoping u will too soon.
  • For me I didn't start recognizing the movements until 20 weeks im almost 22 weeks now and I feel my lil man in there. It feels like someone flicking yo
  • you but on the inside :) can't wait for my bf to feel it